Chapter 10

A/N I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. Things have been quite busy and writer's block is always a problem. Well anyway, I hope you enjoy the next chapter! :) -Tara

Abbey's POV

I knew what I was going to do was wrong, but I loved him. Every time I saw Alec it was like my stomach was filled with tiny butterflies who's wings fluttered violently. Every time I saw him, it was only him and no one else. My heart beat wildly when I was around him. I knew he was gay but I really didn't care, he was all I thought about day in and day out.

So, naturally, I wanted him all to myself and that is where my plan came in. Alec was to be back at my apartment in a few minutes and that was when I would tell him that his beloved Magnus was cheating.

The door bell rung and I opened it, inviting Alec in.

"All your stuff is in my room still." I said to him.

"Ok."

I followed him inside and watched him gather his things.

"Alec." I said softly.

"Yes." He said while turning his head up to look at me.

"How are you?"

"Fine...I mean...I guess as fine as I could be after my parents told me I was disgusting and confused."

Did his parents really say that? Gee that had to hurt. "I'm so sorry...but I have to tell you something, Alec."

"What is it?"

Here goes. Time to break his heart and claim him as mine. "Alec....The other night I saw Magnus with some lady...They were making out." Alec's eyes widened.

"Are...Are you sure it was him? Have you even met Magnus? How do you know what he looks like?"

Shit. I forgot about that part. "Well I stole your phone one night when you were in the shower and I saw pictures of him. And I'm very sure that it was him."

"Promise your not telling a lie?" Alec asked his voice shaking a little.

I could do this. I will break his heart. "Yes, I promise."

Alec slid down to the floor and dug his fingers into his bent down head. "I'm so sorry." I said.

"I must go talk to him about it..." Alec said softly.

"No...not now. Stay here for now."

"I must go Abbey." Alec stood up and headed for the door. I wouldn't let him go so soon. I blocked the doorway and kissed him softly on the lips, he didnt kiss back.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just pretend I'm Magnus ok?"

"What?! No. Your...a girl."

I took his hand and led him back into my bedroom. "Just this once....please."

"No."

"But I love you..."

"Abbey if I do it will only hurt worse afterward."

"I don't care." I kissed him again and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Alec's POV

Why in the world was she doing this? She knew I was gay. What the hell?! Yet I felt the need to be with someone. It felt as if I was a glass that had been broken multiple times and glued back together.Just like the glass after being glued back together, I still wasn't the same even though I had been fixed.  Magnus was cheating on me...and I wanted to die because I would have never thought he would do that. I mean, he proposed. How could he do that? I was hurt and it seemed like the pain would never end. I needed someone...to comfort me...to make me feel something other than pain.

My thoughts were interupted with another kiss from Abbey and this time I kissed back. It was disgusting being with a girl but I tried to pretend she was Magnus instead. Yet, she did not feel the same nor kiss the same. She pulled me down onto the bed and I landed ontop of her. She giggled. Eww. Yet I kissed her back because all I could think of was Magnus. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and I groaned, not necessarily out of pleasure.

"So...You do like girls?" She asked breathlessly in between kisses. That was when I came back to reality. I was ontop of a girl and kissing her. Ewwwwww. It didn't feel right.

Then a knock on the door came and then the voice of Abbey's friend that lived with her. "Some guy came here looking for Alec."

The door opened and Abbey pulled me into a passionate kiss that I didn't return. Then she again forced her tongue into my mouth and ran her hands up my shirt. I groaned because I couldn't help it.

"Alec?" It was Magnus's voice.

I pushed Abbey down and got off of her. Magnus was looking at me with confusion and I could tell he was hurt just by the look in his eyes. Why would he be hurt if he was cheating on me? Wait...

"Alec?" Magnus asked again. "What?" He looked down at my pants and saw the bulge. Wait no that was because I was thinking of him when she kissed me... no.... he got the wrong impression. This is not what I wanted. Oh, God. "So...I see you have been expierimenting with girls..." He paused and then asked, "And you like it?"

"No...No I don't. I hate it...its disgusting. I'm sorry."

"Then...?"

"Abbey told me you were cheating on me...is that true?"

"Of course not." I could see in his eyes that he wasn't telling a lie. I was so embaressed. I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry...I thought..." I looked down at the floor.

"It's my fault." Shouted Abbey suddenly.

We both turned to look at her. "You did what?" Magnus asked while walking towards her. "Can I speak to you alone." Magnus said to her as more of an order than a question.

"Of course."

That was when I left.