Chapter 7

Alec's POV

Just that it was his handwriting made my heart beat more quickly. I was scared to read the letter, afraid that it would somehow hurt me, but yet I was excited to see what Magnus had to say to me. I began reading.

Dear Alec,

     I would have normally started this letter off with a 'how are you', but I already know that you aren't well. Alec, I may have been angry with you, ok maybe a lot more than angry, but after a while that anger died down and all that was left was an odd sort of emptiness. Even though I hate to admit it, especially after I told you I didn't want to see you again, I miss you, quite badly, Alexander. Meet me tonight at my place. Ok?

                                Love,

                                    Your one and only, fabulous, Magnus Bane

I felt the blood rising to my cheeks and I could tell I was blushing furiously. I looked up from the letter and saw Abbey staring at me with a curious look.

"Well?" She asked.

"What?"

"Aren't you going to go meet him? You're late already! Now shoo." Abbey pushed me out of the bedroom and I walked out of the apartment feeling extremely happy and a bit nervous.  I couldn't wait to see Magnus. 

When I had gotten to his apartment, I had taken a taxi to get there, I knocked on the door. For a moment no one answered, and I thought that maybe I had come too late at night. After all it was two o clock in the morning, but then a wide awake Magnus opened the door.

For a moment we stood there, staring at each other intently. I scanned him up and down. He stood with his hands on his hips, pushing his unbuttoned tuxedo jacket to the side to show his bare chest along with a chain necklace that hung neatly from his neck. I suddenly felt underdressed only wearing jeans and a t shirt that had a hole in it, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was here, standing right in front of me greeting me with his mysterious cat like eyes that obviously said, "come here." I could feel myself blushing already. God, I blushed way too easily.

I took a step forward and so did he. We were only inches apart and it seemed I could feel the heat radiating off his body. "Alexander." Magnus said to me. Just him saying my name sent shivers through my whole body. Good shivers. He led me into his apartment and closed the door behind me. We stood in the dark hallway leading to the living area, our bodies only centimeters apart now.

"Magnus." I whispered softly. I was overjoyed to see him and that showed in my voice. I wanted to kiss him and make him mine. A part of me wanted to cuddle up next to him in bed and see his face in the fresh morning light.

"Shhhh." Magnus hushed.

Before I could think, Magnus grabbed me around the waist and pulled me close, our hips pressed together, the sweet smell of him lingering in the air, and then he kissed me. I immediatly wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the hungry kiss he had just layed upon my lips. The kisses were soft and light at first, but then became more passionate as our tongues intertwined within each other's mouthes. 

We moved into the living area and Magnus pushed me down onto the couch with him ontop of me. We caught our breath, and for a moment, nothing happened but then he said, "God, Alec."

"What?" I asked, breathlessly.

"You're just so damn sexy. How could I have ever thought of leaving you?"

I smiled, and so did he.

Magnus lightly brushed kisses from the bottom of my neck up to my cheek, leaving a trail of heat on my skin. Finally he reached my lips and I pulled him closer to me. In fact, it was as close as we could possibly be, but somehow it wasn't enough. Magnus somehow gained enough control to part from me and silently led me up the stairs and to his room. 

As soon as we were in his room I grabbed his tux jacket and tore it off of him, then he gently took my shirt off making me blush. We resumed kissing and eventually ended up on the bed and whilst in the midst of us catching our breath, Magnus whispered to me breathlessly,"Aku cinta kamu."

"I love you too." I replied.

"Oh!" Magnus said suddenly. "I almost forgot, darling." He got up from the bed, turned a lamp on and opened a dresser drawer pulling out a tiny blue box.

"Come here." he said to me and I did as I was told. I untangled myself from the sheets of Magnus's bed and came to meet him in the center of the room. Then the unexpected happened. All of a sudden Magnus was down on one knee and looking me in the eye.

"Alec, before I met you, I didn't feel complete. I felt like I was always searching for something or someone but I couldn't quite find what I was looking for. I searched for you," Magnus chuckled, then went on with with what he was saying. "Well for more than one hundred years and when I first saw you, I knew. I knew that you were the person, the other half of me that I had been searching for. You couldn't be any more perfect to me. And when we were apart from each other for those few weeks I felt lost, and empty. I told myself that I would get over you but it never happened. That was when I realized that you are my oxygen, my necesity in life that keeps me alive. You are my other half and I would love to spend every second of my life with you. I love you with all my heart and I hope you feel the same. Alexander, will you marry me?" Magnus opened the small blue box to reveal a glimmering engagement ring and suddenly all the air was knocked out of me.

I was speechless and could hardly breathe. I stood there for a moment in shock, but then whispered to him in my breathless voice, "Yes, yes, yes of course I will marry you."

Magnus took the ring and slid it onto my ring finger. Then I kissed him, he kissed me back and between kisses I whispered to him, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Please leave any feedback/critiques. I want to know what all of you think and by the way the story isn't over yet! So stay tuned for more Malec!