Chapter 5

Please leave comments to tell me what you think of the story! I would really like to know your thoughts on it. -Tara

Alec's POV

"So you don't love me anymore..." I whispered as Magnus began walking away from him.

Magnus turned around to face me and said, "I am just not ready to forgive you, but I still love you. You know that, Alec." Then the warlock walked down the long hallway and down some stairs disapearing from my sight. I had half the notion to go after him again, but I kept still even though my heart told me to go and kiss him.

Abbey's POV

I awoke in a strange apartment that I had never seen before with odd people all dressed in black standing above me. At first I was scared, scared that I had been kidknapped or something terrible like that, but then I saw Alec.

"Alec!" I exclaimed. The other people in black outfits turned to look at him oddly.

"You know her?" asked the young man with blond hair.

"Ummm yes, I do."

I got up a little too quickly which caused my vision to be splattered with odd black shapes.

"Be careful." Alec warned.

"Alec?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Where the hell are we?"

"Ummm...in my friend's apartment." I could tell he was lying. "By the angel! Look at the time, you should be getting home, it's almost lunch time."

"By the angel?" I asked curiously. Instead of answering me Alec just pushed me out the door and led me outside. He obviously didn't want to say what really happened to me, so I thought I would at least try and get it out of him. I was surprised I couldn't remember myself, the memory seemed to be so close, but I couldn't access it.  "So what really happened?"

"Nothing."

"You look flushed..."

"I..."

"You what?"

"I saw Magnus."

"Your ex?"

"Ya, and he says he still loves me."

"Then why don't you get back together?" I asked.

"He needs some time."

"Oh."

We walked back to my apartment, with Alec leading the way. When we got there he offered to make a sandwich for me which turned out to be ok, but the whole time I was thinking of the wave of jealousy that went through me when Alec talked of his ex. I mean there was nothing going on with me and Alec but I had odd feelings for him. I liked the way his dark hair fell, his striking blue eyes that always made my heart pump faster, his bluntness, and just who he was. Sometimes I just wanted to throw my arms around him and kiss him. But the problem was, he was so in love with someone else that I wouldn't even have a chance.