Chapter 8

A/N Hey guys so I edited the end of the last chapter so if you haven't read the new ending then I suggest you do or you might be a bit confused. Please vote if you like it or comment! I want to know what you guys think!!!! <3

Alec's POV

I awoke to the blinding sun coming through the windows in Magnus' bedroom shining down onto his perfect, flawless self as he slept. His eyelashes fluttered a little as he dreamed and he smiled a little small grin. He was so...I couldn't even find the words to describe him.

I glanced over at the clock. It read 12 o clock in the afternoon. Abbey was probably wondering where I was. Slowly I got out of bed and ran a hand through my hair while yawning. I was still tired from the wonderful night before and found it hard to become fully awake. While putting my jeans and t shirt on I thought of how Abbey would react when she found out I was engaged. The night before she had kissed me. It was strange. Did she really love me? How could a straight person love someone like me? I guess love had odd ways and I was worried that when I told her about the engagement she would be hurt in some way.

"Goodmorning." Magnus interupted my thoughts. I looked over to see him sitting upright in the bed shirtless. God, he was so hot. "What are you starring at?" Magnus asked playfully.

"Only you." I said while making my way over to him on the bed. I sat next to him and he pulled me in for a kiss. We kissed for a few moments and then I broke away.

"What is my kissing not good enough?" Asked Magnus.

"No not at all your kissing is perfect. In fact it's hard to stop kissing you." I said while blushing.

"Oh, Alec." Magnus said, brushing his fingers gingerly through my hair and down my cheek which made me blush harder.

"I have to go tell Abbey that I won't be staying at her place anymore." I said. "But, I will be back by dinner."

"Is that the mundane who's memory I erased of the demon?"

"Yes."

"Ahh." Magnus said. "Don't be gone for too long, Alexander or I will just have to come over there and drag you to my place."

"Ok." I said while walking towards the door. "Goodbye and...and...I hope to see you tonight." I stuttered on my words. The sight of Magnus still made my stomach knott up and give me butterflies.

"Oh you will definetly see me tonight, baby." He said with a playful smile.

*****************************************************

I knocked on the door to Abbey's room and after a few moments of waiting she answered.

"You're finally back!" She exclaimed with almost too much excitement. "How was it?" She asked while leading me into her room. "Tell me all the juicy details."

"God, you sound like my sister." I said.

"You have a sister?"

"Ya, just nevermind." I said.

"So, are you going to tell me about it? Are you guys back together?"

"Yes, we are definetly back together, in fact I have some news." I wasn't sure how she would take this, but I was about to find out.

"Yes?" She asked impatiently.

"Well Magnus and I...We are engaged." I said while showing her the ring on my finger. 

Abbey's POV

The words Alec said cut me like a knife, but I wouldn't let him see that part of me. I should be happy for him. That's what I was supposed to be, but secretly I wasn't happy. I was jealous, jealous of whoever Magnus was.

"That's amazing!" I said with fake excitement. "I'm so happy for you two!"

"Really?" Alec asked. "I thought...nevermind."

"Well...about last night when I kissed you. I am sorry."

"Don't be." He said. "Abbey, I won't be needing to stay here anymore...now that Magnus and I are back together." Alec said while running his hand through his dark hair.

"Ok, but if you ever need a place to stay...you can always stay here."

"Thanks and thank you so much for being here for me when...when I was falling apart." Alec looked as if the words were hard to say.

"Will... Will I see you again after you leave?" I asked.

Alec did not respond at first then finally said, "I'll see you around."

"Okay." I said in reply gloomily. "Can I meet him?"

"Who?"

"Your fiance of course!"

"Oh, ya, sure. We could all three go out to dinner sometime, I guess."

*********************************

Alec's POV

I found Magnus waiting for me outside of his apartment.

"Hey." I said stopping in front of him.

"Is that all I get?" He asked. "A 'hey?'"

I stepped closer to him. "No, you deserve more. Come with me." I took his hand, led him inside and thats when I kissed him, pulling him close to me. "Magnus?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yes." He said.

"How...how am I going to tell my parents?"

He only answered me with a groan, that sent shivers through my whole body, and continued kissing me. "We will worry about that tomorrow, Alexander. Aren't you going to see them anyway? We could all have lunch together and tell them then."

"But...Magnus?"

"What?"

"I'm just nervous."

"Maybe this will help." Magnus said huskily and then he pulled me closer, our bodies pressed together, his hands running up my shirt, his lips pressed to mine and our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I let out a groan.

When we finally broke away from each other I said breathlessly, "Thanks."

"Anytime."