Hey Patrick! It's Spongebob!!

1. Patrick: I'm mad.

Spongebob: What's the matter Patrick?

Patrick: I can't see my forehead.

2.Squidward: *playing clarinet really loud and obnoxious-like*

*Knock on door*

Doctor: I'm with the animal hospital down the street, and we have reason to believe you have a dying animal on the premises...

Squidward: *slams door*

3.Spongebob: Excuse me sir? You're sitting on my face.... which is also my body.

4. Spongebob: Hey Patrick.. I know something funnier than 24!

Patrick: Yeah???

Spongebob: ....25!

Both: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

5. Squidward: Spongebob, I really DO like you!

Spongebob: Squidward, I used your clarinet to clean my toilet.

6. Patrick: I'll tell you the story of the Ugly Barnacle. There once was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, everybody died. The End.

7. Mr. Krabs: Attention all employees! Just giving you a heads-up. I'll be conducting a surprise uniform inspection in one hour. Whoever doesn't pass gets the boot.

[Pulls out a boot]

Mr. Krabs: This boot to be exact. It's very stinky, and you have to wear it all day.

8. Mr. Krabs: Come on, lad. Let's go give that Plankton a piece of our minds.

[SpongeBob literally rips out a piece of his head.]

SpongeBob: Think this piece will get the point across?

9. Squidward: [Answers phone.] Hello?

SpongeBob: Squidward!

Squidward: Is it time already for you to ruin my day?

SpongeBob: Squidward! Help me! My house is shrinking and I woke up this morning and it was getting smaller...oh no!

Squidward: Yep, it is.

[Patrick comes out from his rock.]

Patrick: Is it time already to ruin Squid's day? [Falls off rock onto his furniture then jumps out with a tuxedo on.] Hey, SpongeBob, don't start without me!

10. Squidward: Years ago, at this very restaurant, the hatch-slinging slasher used to be a frycook, just like you. Only clumsier! And then, one night, when he was cutting the patties, it happened...

SpongeBob: He forgot the secret sauce?

Squidward: No.

SpongeBob: He didn't wash his hands?

Squidward: No!

SpongeBob: Irregular portions?

Squidward: NO! He cut off his own hand! By mistake!

SpongeBob: You mean like this?

[At every 'this', SpongeBob removes his arm and a new one grows back.]

SpongeBob: Or like this? Or this? Or this? But what about this? Or this? Or this? Or this?

Squidward: Except he wasn't a sponge!

SpongeBob: So?

Squidward: So it didn't grow back!