Funny things to do in Class and School

Seven

Crappy

Hours

Of

Our

Lives

Now school doesn't have to be all that!!

*****

1. Tell everyone in a creepy voice "You will die in 7 days". Then act perfectly normal again.

2. Stand up and act outraged when the teacher gives homework. Get someone to pretend to be your lawyer and bring them to school the next day, and threaten to sue the teacher.

3. When the bell rings or you hear any kind of siren, scream that the pigs are coming to get you and act all scared.

4. Wear handcuffs to class, then say "Sorry I'm late, I just had to break out of prison first."

5. Run to the window, then start crying and say that your imaginary friend committed suicide.

6. When the teacher gives you work to do, say you can't do it because it's against your religion.

7. Go to the teacher, go close to his/her ear like you're about to whisper, but then yell "CAN I GO MAKE POOPIES IN THE TOILET?!?!"

8. Ask to go to the bathroom. If the teacher says you can't go, say "Fine, I guess I have no choice then." then make weird faces like you're busy crapping your pants in your desk.

9. Put raisins over your teeth and grin when people talk to you.

10. Walk to the front of class, but fall over and pretend that someone tripped you.

11. When the teacher asks a question, get everyone to put their hands up, and make sure when people get picked that they must say "I forgot what I was gonna say".

12. When you come back from the bathroom, as soon as you walk into class, stand still for a few seconds and look around you, confused. Then ask "How did I get here?"

13. Hold your head as if it hurts, then tell the teacher that the voices in your head are arguing with each other.

14. Ask the teacher if you can be excused because you want to skip class.

15. When there's no noise at all in class, raise your hand and insist that it's too loud in class.