Pick your guy up!

Oooh gay pick up lines! As I said earlier that they'll be gay and lesbian pick up lines and so here they are. 

ENJOY!

1. When I'm around you I can't think straight (Literally!)

2. Nice butt, what time does it open? (Nun'ya business!)

3. Are you a burger because you can be the meat between my buns! (Eww mental image lol)

4. Les-bi-honest... you were checking me out, weren't you? (that's a smart one. Like the play on words, there)

5. Excuse me, could you help me out? I have an incredible itch that's buried deep in my butt . (Haha I laughed so hard at that.)

6. Is that a double-ended vibrator in your pocket or are you just glad to see me? (It's a banana :))

7. I hope you're not a vegetarian, 'cause I want to feed you my meat! (gag!)

8. Hey there, you like glazed or creme filled? (I'd like you to leave me the fuck alone!)

9. I know you think I'm sexy, I know you think I'm fine, but just like all the other guys get a number and wait in line. 

10. You remind me of a Twinkie. Every time I bite into you, you cream in my mouth. (Now I want a twinkie! Lol)

11. I've got Skittles in my pants. Wanna taste the rainbow?

12. If I were an enzyme, I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes. (haha since genes sound like Jeans)

13. Real men eat me. (Haha I saw this on a t-shirt!)

14. I have an oral exam later, can I practice with you? (haha I gotta say that's a smart one!) 

15. No gag reflex :) (Come on in!)

Haha that was a bit disturbing, but there we go! The top 15 gay and lesbian pick up lines!! :D