Shattered Memories - Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

Tahimik na nakaupo at nagmamasid si Robert sa sofa na pang-isahan. He smoked his cigarette then he turned to his wife. He watched her wife's chest rise and fall while she was peacefully sleeping. Last night he was really rough on her. Really, really rough! But he held no regrets...

Smoke scattered through the air like poison. Ishi was awakened by that toxic smell. She slowly opened her eyes then turned to the other side to search where that smell is coming from. Her sides are empty, so she thought it was only her imagination. She moved her hands towards her posterior to grab the pillow underneath her legs. A gasp escaped from her mouth when her fingertips damped on her bare naked skin.

Dali-dali siyang bumangon paupo mula sa pagkakahiga nang maalala na pinilit siyang makipagtalik ng asawa niya kagabi. She groaned when her body ached because of her sudden movements. She was sore all over. Her head hurt a lot also like it was pounded by thousands of hammers due to her drinking last night. She gaped when he saw Robert sitting on the couch in front of her.

Prenteng nakaupo ang lalaki habang naninigarilyo. Gumala ang mga mata ni Ishi sa guwapo nitong mukha, pababa sa matipuno nitong dibdib, hanggang sa pagkalalaki nito. Motherf-cking sh-t! Mabilis niyang inililis ang mata sa ibaba nito. Why the f-ck is he still naked like this?!

Her cheek flushed at the thought of how weird it was. Kay aga-aga siyang binubungaran ng malaking sawa. Iniiling niya ang ulo niya. This isn't right. I'm supposed to be mad at him for forcing me to have s-x with him last night. He... he f-cking raped me! Dumako ang mga mata niya sa lamp table. She scooted towards it and grabbed the alarm clock which she immediately threw at Robert's face.

"You're a f-cking asshole!" she yelled infuriated by what he did to her last night.

Unfortunately for Ishi, Robert caught the flying clock without even exerting too much effort. Inilapag lang nito sa gilid ang maliit na orasan saka nito ipinagpatuloy ang paninigarilyo. "Go back to sleep," he ordered. His cold eyes bore to Ishi's but the woman did not falter.

Tila lalo pang nabuhay ang galit sa sistema ni Ishi dahil sa preskong asal ni Robert sa harap niya. "Tarantado ka Robert," aniya sa nanginig na boses. "Last night was considered rape! You f-cking raped me you freaking asshole." Her accusations were harsh but it was the truth.

Robert pinched the bridge of his nose coolly as if he doesn't care. "Yeah, I raped you," he said nodding. "I raped you because you're a b-tch." That was his statement. She's a b-tch for making her so f-cking jealous. His wife acting like a whore in front of another man wasn't really cool for it infuriated the hell out of him last night.

Umawang ang mga labi ni Ishi sa pagkakasabi nito na 'b-tch' siya. "Ang kapal talaga ng mukha mo ano?" She raised her eyebrows and folded her arms across her chest. "You f-cking raped me and you still have the guts to talk shit back at me? That was marital rape you d-ck head! Hell Robert, 't-ng-ina mo kang hayop ka!"

Pumintig ang ugat sa ulo ni Ishi dahilan para mapahiyaw siya sa sakit at muling mapamura. Kumirot ang sentido niya dahil sa lalaking nasa harap niya, ang estrangherong nakaniig niya nang sapilitan. Robert, feeling worried, stood up and approached his wife. But he stopped moving his feet for he was taken aback by Ishi's voice.

"D'yan ka lang!" Mariing dinuro ni Ishi ang asawa. "Subukan mo lang lumapit, lalamugin kitang gago ka!" banta pa nito.

Tumaas ang sulok ng labi ni Robert. Hindi pagbabanta ang tingin niya sa sinabi ni Ishi, kundi isang pag-iimbita. He quickly paced to her direction, dinamba niya ang asawa nang malapitan. "Baby, please. Baka ikaw pa ang malamog ko. Don't threaten me like that, baka gusto mo na namang makatikim ng ligaya," he teased as he forcefully kisses her neck.