Chapter 13 - Regrets and Warnings

A/N: Yay a new chapter! xD I hope you all enjoy! Next one will be even better I promise, Bwahahaha!!! *cough cough* Ahem, anyway...I'll give a usual warning of language and let you get on with reading. The video is the song Stand my Ground by Within Temptation.

-------------------------------------------------------

The front door opened and in walked five people and one dog, through the door. All held grocery bags filled with “real” food. Sam was the last one to enter the home, shutting the door closed with her foot, before entering the kitchen with everyone else, and setting her bags down with a sigh.

“You four,” She gave a tired groan, “are going to give me grey hairs before the end of this year. And I’m only twenty-five!” she finished with a cry as she began to put things away in her fridge.

Sakura folded her arms with a sigh, “We’re really sorry about Naruto, Sam.” She apologized.

“Eh? What did I do this time?” Naruto asked with a look of complete ignorance as he set his bags down.

Sakura’s eye brow twitched in irritation, while Kakashi hunched over with a large sweat-drop, recalling the morning’s event...

Naruto’s eyes held such gleaming excitement as he continued to follow Sam with the others, amazed by how large the grocery store was and also of all the different varieties of food it held. Later, when they drew to the front of the grocery store to pay for their groceries, Naruto pointed his finger at the scene of a little old lady’s basket being taken away while she finished paying the cashier.

“He’s stealing all her food! We gotta help her!” Naruto exclaimed before running for the stolen basket.

“Naruto, wait! That’s not a-!” Sam then brought her hand up to her face and dragged it down at the sounds of the petrified screams of the employee of the store who was being tackled to the ground.

“Give back that lady’s groceries!”

“Oh…ehehe…that…” Naruto brought up a hand behind his head and scratched with a sheepish grin.

Sam let out another groan, as she sat down at the kitchen table. They were lucky that the manager of the store didn’t try to call the police on them (Naruto). It had been such a pain to have to explain it to said manager, of why Naruto had thought the lady was being robbed and such. The only good thing that happened out of the ordeal was the little old lady’s praise over Naruto’s “Heroic act.”, not realizing that it was all a misunderstanding in the first place.

…Little old ladies…

“When will he ever learn?” Sam glanced over, seeing Kakashi continue to hold his position of embarrassment over his student.

“So, this kind of thing is normal back where you’re from?” Sam asked with a few blinks in disbelief.

“Dick-less is always acting without thinking first, but you’ve already witnessed it plenty of times now.” Sai informed with that fake smile of his.

Sam’s face fell, unimpressed by the remark. “Has anyone every told you how unnecessarily rude you are, Sai?”

“Was I being rude just then?” Sam felt another groan fighting to escape her throat just then at Sai’s innocently given response.

“You get used to it Sam.” Sakura let out the flat comment over Sai’s continued lack of proper (and respectful) socialization.

“Just another to add to the list.”

“Ehehe, sorry Sam.” Kakashi apologized with a sheepish smile.

Sam looked at Kakashi’s face, inwardly annoyed by the man’s seemingly compulsive actions of keeping his face from view. “Yours is another one too.” She mouth twitched to the side in hidden curiosity.