Chapter 19

Lol its chapter 19

I don't feel like writing right now but WHATEVER, im doing this for you people.

i think we got one more chapter or so lol.

anyway enjoy

Chapter 19 - Living together

"I feel the same way that you do." Was what I began with, "I tried to hide it, or push it away because you were with Lilly. But when I read that note, I realized you're perfect for me. And the nicest thing is, you're free now." Paul smiled at me.

"Guess I am." He shrugged amusingly. I nodded with that NO DUR nod and hugged him close.

"So," I kept my arms around him but pulled my head to look into his eyes, "You like my smiles, huh?" Paul laughed and nodded. 

"Oh yes!" His arms wrapped tightly around me, "Oh yes." And I could finally kiss him, and not have to hide it or be afraid of Lilly. I laid my lips on his, all the normal feelings that I get when I kiss him were magnified because I didn't shove them away. Once again, he pulled his lips away, "What do you like about me?" Paul seemed to really want to know what I loved about him.

"Well," I had a lot to list off, "I love you kisses, they are so amazing. Your hair is so wonderful. If I could run my hands through it all the time, I would. You're an great singer and bass player. Oh and I want to hear the rest of that song from yesterday. And lastly, you are so nice to me. I thought you were a jerk, but that really was me being a jerk."

"Oh, your not a jerk." Paul quickly told me as I finished.

I smiled at him, "You are too nice." And I kissed him again. This was a pretty sweet birthday, or belated birthday I guess.

**********************************************************************************************************************

He basically started living with me. It was September and Paul rarely went back to his house. He just packed some of his clothes, and other shit, and brought it over. I didn't oppose this in any way. I loved waking up and finding Paul making me breakfast, or him laying next to me.

Sure, he still hung out with the others and played in the band. But at night, he would stay with me. I gave him a key to use, because I got tired of answering the door really late.

I hadn't seen Lilly the whole time. And I was pretty sure she wasn't dead. I figured she wanted to kill me, or Paul, and it makes sense. But I didn't worry about that at the moment.

Paul and I went on a few dates every now and again, he would take me out for dinner or buy me something special. It was wonderful.

But there is one thing that kind of surprised me.

He never tried to have his way with me, I guess you could call it. I mean sure we kissed and made out but never really any farther then that.

Maybe, Paul was just respecting me. Which was extremely nice of him. But recently, this thought was on my mind.

I don't know, I'm a creepy person.

Then, one night, I felt like being romantic. So, while Paul was out, I changed into a red dress that just barely went half way down my thighs. Then I spent an hour on my hair, but just decided to curl it and make it wavy. I, lastly, put on a small amount of make up, but I figured it look good.

Right when I finished, I heard the door open and Paul come in. I ran into the bed room and laid on the bed, making sure to keep the lights real dim.

When he opened the door and set a guitar against the wall, he looked over at me and his eyes widened a little bit.

"Woah..." Paul whispered loud enough for me to barely hear, "You look..." I giggled and got up. Then I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. My head was right under him and I felt his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Do you like my dress?" I seductively asked him. He almost drooled at the sight of me.

"Um, ah, I," Paul couldn't even speak. I giggled again and pulled my hands from around his neck to his hands and grabbed them. I lead him to the bed and let go of his hands, before crawling on the bed. I looked up at him, he was still just staring at me, almost drooling.

I waved for him to join me, and he nervously, but excitedly, crawled onto the bed next to me. I moved on top of him, without any resistance, and began to lightly kiss him.