Chapter 11

ANOTHER RINGO LOVES STORY, well not totally but WHATEVER :3

OMG I just saw Paul Mccartney in South Park YAY, kinda anyway hehe

Randomness

ENJOY YO!

Chapter 11 - I dream of Ringo

I held Ringo's soft hand as we walked through a field. I don't remember coming to this field, but it felt familiar, like I came here as a kid. Grass bent and swayed in the wind. The tips of the grass would brush against our knees. The sun was setting into a pond that was far ahead of us. A small forest stood to our sides and behind us, the Liverpool smug seemed far away. Just Ringo and me.

No clouds stood in the pink sky. I felt happy with Ringo, how long have me been together? I...don't remember. It didn't seem that long but at the sametime it did. Well anyway, we stepped together to a small clearing. The different grasses had been leveled just enough for some one to sit down and look out across the pond, for you could see its beginning and end from this spot.

Ringo sat down laying his legs out in front of him and wanting me to sit next to him. And I did. I leaned against his side and his arm stretched around me. It felt nice to be hugging this sweet boy. But something was missing, I don't know what. It was still a beautiful night through out Liverpool. The world was at peace for just one night.

After a few minutes quietness, both I and Ringo turned towards each other, our faces inches a part and his just barely above mine. I felt him lightly kiss me, one of those kisses that you could have a million of. But I felt like I've had this wonderful feeling only once before.

And when I blinked my eyes open once quick I saw something strange. For just a second, I saw what I thought was Ringos eyes open for just a bit. But I could only reconize once person with those eyes.

Those hazel eyes.

I quickly awoke, a small amount of sweat dripped from my forehead. I sat up and looked around. The clock said it was morning on a Friday. It was all just a dream, a strange dream but just that. Did it mean something? I wondered about myself. I could still feel though soft lips on mine. It felt sweet, but I just let it go.

A sigh left my breath as I pushed out of the bed. I moved to my closet and dressed for the day, excited about the day and pushing my dream to the back on my mind and moving on.

I made my breakfast and quickly ate it while peering at a few drawings that I wondered how I could make better. Then, while continuing to eat, I looked up at the calender which hung from its perch against the wall. It said today was June 12. I felt like an important date was coming up fast, but what?

A birthday maybe? I don't know. I could ask Ringo later.

*********************************************************************************************************************

I met Ringo outside the Cavern like we agreed at the time we agreed. He was smoking outside the door, his back against the wall. He dropped the cigarette and smashed it under the soul of his foot before I came up to him. When I was close enough, Ringo brighted as he saw me.

"Hey." I talked with a shy voice.

"It's nice to see you." He responded.

"You too." We both walked the opposite direction in which I came from. My hand were shoved into the pockets of my jeans, and we kinda walked far apart but slowly came closer.

"Thanks." I could barely make out what Ringo was saying.

"Hm?" I looked over at him.

"Well, I thought you weren't gonna show up." Ringo replied quietly, he looking down.

"I am here arn't I?" I stepped closer to him.

"Yeah." Ringo smiled at me with slightly crooked teeth. I laughed at him. "What?" He became less nervous and a little more open.

"Your teeth, it just reminds of..." My voice died away before I could finish my sentence. Right then, I didn't want t to think about the past, just the present. I pulled my hands out of my pockets and kept my eyes looking ahead of me. Then I felt something that made me smile.

I felt Ringo reach for my hand and clutch tightly. Interlasing his fingers with my own. I began to feel true feelings towards Ringo. And I think he did too.