Chapter 17

Lots of birthdays eh?

Lol i feel canadian

no offence to canadians 

enjoy

Chapter 17 - Time to get WASTED!

 John and I traveled to the house of George, Ringo, and Paul to get them to come and party with us. And we needed a car because John didn't own a car. Actually, I think he doesn't even has a drivers licence.

Anyway, the walk wasn't that long of one, really, but we still hurried along. Finally, we reached the small house just as the evening began to set upon us. We walked up the sidewalk to the door, and John just pushed it open without knocking or giving any indication of him being there. Inside, George and Ringo were sitting around the television, or reading the paper.

"Lads!" John nearly yelled at his friends causing, momentarily, scared and confused reactions but they focused on John, "We are going out tonight for little Holly's birthday." He slapped my back when he said my name but I didn't fall forward too much.

"Oh! Happy birthday Holly." George said with a friendly smile before getting up and, along with Ringo, walking over to John and me.

"Where's Paul?" I was the one to ask this, peering around, looking for Paul.

"He's playing on his guitar in his room." Ringo answered me, "Don't think he wants to be bothered." John stepped forward slightly.

"I'll get him." When John was about to rush over to Paul's room but my arm stopped him first.

I spoke to him, "Let me. I'll meet you outside." John nodded and back away, leaving Paul to me. They all left the house, while I traveled to Paul's room. I turned off the television before walking down the hallway, quietly towards Paul door. It was left ajar so I could see into the room slightly. With my back pressed lightly up against the wall, making myself unseeable from the inside. I listened to what was going on inside.

My ears picked up Paul's voice as he quietly talked to himself and strummed the some cords. I believe he was writing, or working on, a song. I could hear sing a little bi, then stop and scribble something on paper, and go back.

"A taste of honey," He sang lightly to himself, "Tasting much sweeter then wine. Perfect." The last word he said was more a quiet mumble. It sounded like the beginning to a lovely song and I wanted to hear more but I had the others waiting.

"That's a lovely song." I finally walked into the room and spoke. Paul looked up at me as I leaned against the wall across from him with my arms across my chest.

"Thanks." He placed his guitar on the bed he was sitting on and placed his gaze right on me.

"Well," I said, "I was wondering if you would come with the others and I, to celebrate my birthday." His calm expression didn't change.

"Happy birthday, and I'll just stay here." He looked down at the papers in his lap and his hands filtered through the papers, sorting them quickly.

"Yeah," I was amused by him acting like he didn't know. So I moved and sat next to him on the bed with my feet hanging of the edge. "What are you writing about?" I looked over his shoulder to see was his papers said. I finally got him to smile, which made me smile as well.

"Just song ideas." He muttered still looking down at the papers and still filtering through the papers. I saw that the top one said TO: Holly. He placed the papers to his side, to far for me to reach. God damn it, I wanted to know what he was writing to me.

I stood back up, "You sure you don't want to come?" I asked, turning to him.

"I'm fine here." Paul told me, though I feel it was a lie.

"Oh come on," I whined a little bit, "Do you really want to sit and be alone for the rest of the night?" He laughed at this, not very much but noticeable. Once he calmed down, he sighed and stood up.

"Alright." I was happy, even though we've been through a lot of shit.

"It's time to get wasted!" I shouted the last word and we both laughed at that. It was the right thing too do.

Paul walked towards the door half way there, once we were done laughing and looked back at me, "Well, come ed!" He expected me to follow, so he turned and walked for the hallway. I, quietly and quickly, turned around and grabbed the paper that had my name on it and stuffed into my pocket for later and then followed him out of the house.

Paul and I walked out of the house. We all crowded into, what was, George's car. I sat between John and Paul in the back while Ringo was in front and George was driving. We joked and laughed as George drove us to a popular bar. I can't recall the name of it, but it was crowded and full of people that some how knew the boys.

We all had drinks in our hands pretty quickly. I was, once again, introduced to people but I also saw people I met before. After a while of talking and joking with people, John got everyone's attention and stood on top of a table in the middle of the bar.

"Hey!" He yelled over the crowd, people quieted down and focused up at John. The bartender looked a bit nervous about drunk John on top of a table but he didn't stop him, "Today is my good friend, Holly Marx's birthday. So because of this occasion, the next round is on me!" Everyone cheered as John got off the table. I have no idea where he could get the money for that but he managed it ok.

It got to be maybe 10:45 P.M. that night. Everyone was still partying hard core, and extremely drunk. I made my way through the crowd, or stumbled I should say, back to the bar. This time, George hollered over at me. Some how people got him some beer, even though I'm sure he's under aged.

"Holly!" He called to me from pretty close, before walking right up next to me.

"What George?" I was drunk too.

He took another sip of his beer in his hand, "I think 'hiccup' um, Paul has his eyes on you." His words slurred together.

"Oh really?" I giggled loudly, as Paul was pretty close, "And how do you know?" I was too drunk  to give an actual shit.

"How do I know what? Oh right." George took another sip of his beer and answered, "He was, ah, staring at you, um, ass." George had no face reaction to this statement. Normally, I would slap Paul across the face but, being drunk, I found it strangely sexy.

"Who was starring at Holly's ass?" Ringo and John showed up beside us, also extremely drunk.

George answered before me, "Paul." He pointed to his friend with his glass. A devious smile stretched across the drunken face of John. and he called Paul over to us. He responded by walking over to us. Paul's hazel eyes were looking right at me.

"Paul WUVS Holly!" John called out loudly, drawing attention to the two of us. People around us laughed us and I set my beer on the bar. Paul didn't have a beer in his hand at the moment.

Then someone started yelling, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" And everyone circled around us, and then joined in. I turned pink in the face, embarrassment burning on my cheeks but I was excited to see him reaction.

Paul was embarrassed as well but he hid it better. Finally, he pulled me close, reaching his arm around me and pulling me in close. He held me so tight, I could hardly breathe.

Then he leaned in and kissed me.

Even when when your drunk out of your mind, his kisses are amazing. Cheering erupted around us. People laughed, clapped, and whistled around us. But I forgot about them for a moment. I felt him nibble on my bottom lip. Nervously, I opened my mouth and he jumped on the opportunity. He tasted of beer and whisky, but that didn't surprised me.

We probably would continue to make out and gone home and fucked but the following events changed that.

All of a sudden, everyone shut up and someone, probably John, whispered, "Oh shit, it's Lillian." I pulled my lips away and looked over where the crowd parted. Lilly stood there with tears in her eyes, and she had a tinge of anger in her eyes. Paul turned around and pulled his hands to his side.

Why the hell can't I kiss Paul without some shit happening?