Chapter 6

I am so excited. Well, I am excited!!

Ok I am pretty sure I have ADHD I mean rea- *sniff sniff* PIE

lol hold on I got to get the pie YUM

Chapter 6: Yup, It's Paul McCartney

I can't god damn believe it. Oh I am sorry, I shouldn't swear. Oh fuck that, I can't BELIEVE it!! The boy I despised as a child, still lived in Liverpool. He was the first person I met in England. Oh my god. He looked so different. I mean I figured he would looked different, but I mean WOW. He looked, He looked

Just as I thought he would before I came to England.

He looked........sexy.

I gagged at that thought for a second but then I thought harder. I am older, like 10 years older. And my ex boyfriend dumped me for a rich bird, but I bet Paul had a girl. Someone like that could get with any girl he wanted.

Screw everything, I still don't like him. I don't hate him, I just don't like him anymore then a friend. When the train stopped in Liverpool, I grabbed my suitcases and my canvases and walked out of the train. When I stepped on the platform, I breathed in the sweet air of Liverpool.

"Holly?" I looked forward to see a familiar face. The bags I was carrying dropped out of my hand as just a few yards ahead of me stood the bird, I remembered from years ago. She slowly came up to me, her hazel eyes almost smiled with her mouth.

"I haven't seen you in so LONG!" I nearly shouted that last word.

"I know!" She brought her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"You look the same Lilly." I hugged her back. Lilly did look the same. She had dark black hair that glistened in the May light. She had the same hazel eyes that spoke more then her mouth ever could.

"You look so different!" She pushed me in front of her holding me in her grip, analyzing my look, "American like." I shrugged and leaned down to pick my bags back up.

"So what you doing back in Liverpool?" We walked slowly to the exit, through a small crowd.

"I just wanted to see my friends and family, Including you of course." Lilly laughed hard. "What are you doing at the train station?" I asked her.

"I just here to see my boyfriend, who I haven't see in a while." I looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

"And Do I know thi-" I got interrupted.

"Lillian!" I heard a call for her behind us. We both turned around. I couldn't make out who called for her.

"Well," She hugged me one more time, "Call me as soon as you get settled in." I nodded and she went towards the small crowd, disappearing quickly. I sighed and went for the car that my family let me borrow for the year. It was a black Beetle that my grandma drives around. One of the funnest cars I've seen in long time.

I pulled open the door and slid my suitcases into the back seat before sitting in the driver seat. They I pulled into the road, and drove to my new apartment.

I pulled over in front of my apartment building. The first thing I grabbed was the largest suitcase, and walked into the apartment. It was on the third floor, second door. The apartment was small, it had a puny kitchen, a tiny living area, and a simple bedroom and bathroom. I opened a large window to let in some light. Then, I placed the bag on the rubber couch and went back for more stuff. 

The last thing I came out of the apartment for a few notebooks and canvas. I pulled open the car door and reached in for the things. I shut the door once I had the things and locked the car quickly. When I turned around to going back inside, I ran into some one.

We both fell and all my notebooks hit and ground and fell open. I hit my butt hard on the concrete. The other person did as well, obviously a boy.

"Are you ok?" I asked, beginning to pick up my papers. He brushed his black hair out of his face and revealed who he was.

"Oh my god." I said almost under my breath. My blue eyes were locked on him, while he tryed to help pick stuff up. I had a few notebooks in my hand. He looked up through those hazel eyes. Then he realized who I was.

"You are the chick from the train." The words stumbled out of his mouth.

"Do even remember who I am?" I ended up asking Paul.

"What?" His hazel eyes were looking through memories, until he figured out exactly who I was, "Your Holly, Holly um.."

"Marx." I finished his sentence. Paul stared at me and I giggled at that.

"I haven't seen you in, um, years." It was as awkward as I thought it would be. He continued to help me pick up some of my notebooks. Then he stopped at one. It was open, the side I could see was blank. I wondered what was on the other side, the side he was looking at.

"What is it?" I asked still sitting across from McCartney . His eyes flickered up at me for a moment then back at the notebook.

"Motherfucking Cartney?" He spoke with amusement as he flipped the notebook for me to see what I had drawn. It was that picture of I drew.

"Yup." I pulled the notebook from his hand and shut it. I stood, with the other items in my hands. I pushed past him and went to the door of the apartment building.

"W-wait." I heard Paul stumble to stand and come after me.

"W-what?" I said mocking him a little bit. He shook his head.

"Never mind." Paul began walking the direction of where we was going. I sighed and called after him.

"K I'm sorry, now what?" We both stood avoiding each others gaze on the sidewalk, for a moment.

"I was wondering if you wanted to catch up sometime." He asked me, kinda quietly. I pretended I couldn't heard it.

"What?" I placed my hand around my ear, making it look like I was straining to hear him, "Speak up dude." Paul sighed, and smiled.

"Would you, Holly Marx, like to come to lunch with me and Lillian?" The way he said it made me laugh. I shrugged and nodded.

"Ok, tomorrow. You guys meet me here." I turned around and went back into the apartment building, not waiting for him to respond.

Why did Lilly have to come to? I wondered to myself, on the way up to my apartment. Maybe thats a good thing. What if he wanted to make funny of me? What if he hated me like before?

Oh shit, what if he liked me?