Chapter 18

I'm just going to get right to the chapter

Enjoy bitch

Chapter 18 - Paul's Note

I woke up in my own apartment. I have no idea how I got home. My head felt like it was going to explode. serious pain pounded against my temples. The only reason wanted to get up was because the sun was shining through the window onto my face. My body forced it self to sit up on the couch, which was were I crashed. While rubbing my forehead, I looked over at the chair that was placed up against the wall.

Sitting in the chair was a simple guitar, it was a blue grey color and was called a Contessa Electric Guitar, or at least that's what it said.

I don't think I have a guitar. I can't even play a guitar, so what the hell is this one doing in my apartment?

Sighing, I stood up and walked, barely, to the guitar and picked it up. It was brand new, and while examining it, a card dropped to the floor. Setting the guitar down back on the chair, I picked up the card. It was a simple card saying Happy birthday! on the front. I opened it and it said the following:

Happy birthday Holly. Enjoy the guitar. From the Beatles.

(this was written really small in the corner, probably by John) P.S. Paul bought you the guitar.

I looked back down at the guitar and smile for a second. It was nice that they got me this guitar. I hoped this didn't cost to much. But being to tired to care to much at the moment, I placed the card back down on the chair and walked towards the bedroom.

I walked in and went to the window, shutting the window blinds to make the room dark. Then I grabbed some fuzzy pajamas and went into the bathroom to change. And after going to the bathroom and changing, I walked back into the bedroom. Then I crawled into bed, which wasn't made and that surprised me a little bit but I didn't care. Then I pulled the sheets over my shoulder and just barely stuck my head out of the sheets.

It was hard to fall asleep with the throbbing head pains. So I just laid there curled up in my blankets and sheets. 

Then I turned over and looked over at the other side of the bed. And I saw a lump in the sheets that was moving. My eyes widened and I jumped out of the bed.

"What the hell?" I shouted at the lump, freaking out a bit. The lump moved slowly, awaking.

"Ugh, I'm trying to sleep." The lump turned over so I could see the the eyes of the lump which were barely open. Which they quickly flashed open wide when they saw me.

I just sighed and slipped back into the bed, "I don't even care, I just want to sleep." And that was true, but once again I couldn't sleep with the pain in my head and now Paul laying next to me. Yes, it was Paul. Who else would it be?

I spoke again, "I can't even sleep." So, I just turned to look at Paul's hazel eyes, "What happened with Lilly?" I asked, because that was the last thing I could remember that night.

"Oh," Surprised at the small talk, Paul didn't answer for a bit, "Yeah well She's, um, pretty mad and I kind of broke up with her and I figure she will try to kill me as soon as I got back to my house. So, if it's ok, I'm gonna crash here for a while." He smiled with a hopeful smile that I would say ok.

I sighed again and thought about it. But being tired and pain in my head, I just answered with, "Fine, but you got to get your own clothes and shit like that." He held a smile but it changed to happiness.

"Thank you." I felt him grab my hand and curl his fingers around my hand. His thumb rubbed the back of my hand and it got quiet. my eye lids dripped over my eyes. But before I could drifted into sleep, Paul spoke again, "Good night Luv." Why did he have to say that? Why? Now he was pulling at my heart. But I once again I pushed all that shit to the back of my brain and went to sleep.