Chapter 14: The Flower of Life

They were walking in the thick forest of the island when they heard a low growl.

"What the hell is that?" Anna asked.

"I-it's a S-Set ani-animal," Theo told them.

"Set animal, dog like creature, supposedly the servants of Set, Egyptian God of chaos and the desert. It has triangle shaped ears and mouth. Though the ears end with the squared off part of the triangle. The Set animal's tail is like a spear, sharp and straight," Juno recited what sounded like something from a dictionary.

"You gotta love mythology," Lydia murmured.

"Ther-There you a-are Sam-Sammy! I-I wa-was won-wondering wh-where y-you ran off t-too!" Theo ran up to the dog and pet it.

"H-Hera, Aiden, S-sis, th-this I-is my do-dog Sam-Sammy!" Theo stuttered. The three of them looked at each other in concern.

"Any-anyway, g-go on Sam-Sammy, le-lead u-is to th-the flo-flower boy!" The Set animal, "Sammy" ran off towards the center of the island, barking as if to say, "Follow me!"

The group followed the dog to a clearing. The clearing had a huge lake in the center with magenta, teal, and red flowers sprinkling all around. The flowers were all the same with red thorns, teal petals, and magenta stems. George started walking to the flower when Theo said,

"I w-wouldn't I-if I were yo-you, if yo-you touch th-that flower, yo-you'll drop do-down dead. O-Only a dr-dragon can t-touch it," Everyone looked to Juno and Aiden.

"What? Why is everyone looking at me?!?" Juno asked.

"Cause you're a bloody dragon, that's why!" Lydia said.

"Fine!" She said and walked past George and plucked the flower.

"Okay now that we have that we need to crush it and mix it with the water of the Enchanted Lake," Atticus said. Juno crushed the delicate flower in her hands and Atticus pulled out a water bottle and filled it up with the magical water. Juno sprinkled the flower and Atticus handed the bottle to George, who took it and poured it over Rose. Her wounds healed and she started to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and slowly adjusted to the light. Once they fully adjusted she could finally see who was hovering over her.

"George!!!!!!!!!!!" She squealed and hugged him. She let go of him to look at where she was and her eyes landed on Theo.

"Who's that?" Rose asked, as she said this, the ground started to shake. A head popped out of the ocean. It looked like a giant green dragon. It's horns were covered in swirls and ancient writing.

"Me, or the Kid who's been living on me for the past three years."

"LORD QUITHARAS!!! YOUR BACK!!!" Henry yelled.

"Hell yeah! How could I not live without the mutton?"

"O-oh hel-hello Quith-Quitharas. How, abo-about yo-you m-make so-some mor-more cinn-cinnamon bread?!"

"Sure. Why not. Oh, and Emerald! Is that you?! It's been so long!! Same with Pocket Knives, Fenuil- where's the bastard?"

"Who do you mean?" Atticus asked, quite amazed that the God of his world was speaking with him.

"Why Akarth. You look quite like him, but are much more polite."

"You knew my father?!"

"Didn't we all." This was a voice from above.

"DAMMIT MOM!!!" Juno yelled.

"Oh, Quitharas, these are the sons and daughters of Emerald, me and Crystal. Not actually us though."