Countryside Love: 7 ~ Revenge

7 ~ Revenge

Two months had passed since I last spoke to Libby and it a month since I last heard from Taylor. His last message told me that he’ll be very busy with his studies started but he told me that I can visit him during my half term which will be next week.

“What are you doing this half term?” Josh asked me. I felt sorry for Josh because he got stuck between Libby and I but he hangs out more with me that Libby but I think it was only because he knew that I don’t trust anyone else that much to hang out while Libby still has loads of other friends… guy friends that is.

I told him about my plans on visiting Taylor. Josh had looked at me horrified before dragging me to the back of the school. He then started texting rapidly on his phone and five minutes later Libby showed up.

“What the hell is she doing here?” I demand angrily at Josh while not paying attention to Libby at all.

“Just shut up and hear her out!” Josh snapped at me and it was clear as daylight that he was irritated and tired of the two of us. “I want you to listen and DON’T interrupt her until she is done talking.”

“Then cut to the chance! I have some packing to do!” I snapped at Libby who only rolled her eyes at me and gave me the look that says ‘what a kid’. “Well?” I was getting impatient, sue me. I wasn’t really feeling very well for the past few weeks that time.

“Fine! The guy you were calling ‘loving’ boyfriend is cheating behind your back!” Libby said without even a hint of remorse. “He is cheating with Eliza, you know the girl that worked at the reception at the hotel he was staying. She was boosting it at me how, she just visited him last week and there are more girls than you thought!”

I stood shell shock at the news but I didn’t want to believe it but part of me does because the day he and his friends left, I remember seeing Eliza waving goodbye before she looked at me and gave me a smirk like she knew something I don’t.

“I… I don’t believe you.” I mumble.

“Fine, then how about we go to where he is staying now and I can bet you there’s a girl in his bed.”

“Fine! I’ll prove you wrong!”

But Libby was right. When we got to Taylor’s place, there was a party at their place and a random drunk girl just let us in. We asked which one was Taylor’s room and we head at the very top room.

Even with the loud music you can hear the moaning from the inside. At first I didn’t wanted to believe it, I thought that someone decide to used Taylor’s room without his permission but everything crashed when I heard the girl moaned Taylor’s name and Taylor replied by moaning really loud.

Libby and Josh looked at me with concern but grin at me evilly. “Revenge” they both said and all I could do is grin with them.

That’s how we end up with Libby almost breaking the door after she kicked it open. I turn on the lights and Josh took A LOT of their picture. Then Libby and I took out some spray-paint from her bag and sprayed Taylor and trying not to get the screaming girls.

It was surprising when no one barge in to stop us but then again, the music was so loud that you can feel the whole house vibrating and not to mention everyone downstairs looked like they had reached their limit.

When the spray paint runs out, we bolt it. We run and run to the train station which wasn’t that far and laughed our heads off. Libby and I looked at each other before I gave her a hug which she returns eagerly.

But when everything was going well, something has to mess it up.

I throw up around the bushes.