Countryside Love: 1 ~ The Day We Met

lilfreackx25, it is nice to hear that you like my new story. Please continue to support this story. Thank you for giving it a chance. :) I promise to do my best!

Again, I’m really sorry for changing everything but I hope you like this better!

Enjoy!

Nessa xx

-:-:-:-:-

1 ~ The Day We Met

It was the second day since summer holiday began. Everyone had been so excited for this holiday that even the teacher couldn’t be bothered to teach us anything. I remember everything like it was just yesterday.

The sun was high in the sky and I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing continuously even though I had ignored the first ring. It was Libby Hughes and Joshua ‘Josh’ Gale – no he is not related to me – they were ringing me alternately and when I finally picked up, they told… no, ordered me to go to the beach at Evian Lounge at one before they hang up.

I felt annoyed since my sleep was disturbed before getting ready – ready means brushing my teeth, putting my bikini on and changing my clothes and brushing my long brown hair that I recently had it high-lighted a week before summer began.

I stomped my feet all the way down to the kitchen. Luckily, my mother had left for work that morning, sparing me the scolding with my feet. She worked at one of the restaurant near the Evian Lounge and worked six times a week just so, I wouldn’t need to get a part-time job to helped with the bills.

Grumbling, I ate my brunch which is three waffles, a bowl of fruit cocktail and milk. Yes, I was still drinking milk even now. After my brunch, I washed the dishes and jogged to the beach.

“Finally!” Libby said when she saw me with no ‘hello’ or ‘hi’.

“Took your time!” Josh said after finishing his drink. “Come on! There are a lot of cute boys this year!” He was squealing louder than Libby. Yes, he is gay.

Libby and Josh were the first people I met since I moved here and every since then it was always the three of us together unless my friends from the city decide to visit. Unfortunately, they couldn’t visit that summer because they all signed up for the junior trip to Paris.

At my old school in the city, every end of junior year, they organise a trip to different country. It was the last trip that they will be able to go to because they wanted the seniors to focus on their studies to get into a better college. Wise, in my opinion.

“Are your friends coming this year?” Libby said as she linked her arm around mine before Josh followed.

“No, they are all on that trip that I told you months ago.” I said sadly.

“Oh, that’s too bad. I was hoping to see your hot friend, Jack.” Josh said. Ever since Josh met Jack the first summer I moved here. He had always chased after him while Jack doesn’t care. He had told him that he doesn’t swing that way but Josh was still okay with it as long as he can be around him which Jack didn’t mind as long as he understand that there will be nothing between them but friendship.

“You really fell in love with him that hard?” I asked laughing with Libby before her laugh was caught off as she fell on the sand. “Are you okay?” I asked. I helped Libby got up and she dust herself off. “Hey! Watch…” I trailed off and become speechless.

The person Libby bumped into was a really hot guy. Hotter than any guy I seen over the years and I had seen a lot. “I’m sorry.” The guy said to Libby with concern on his face. Then his friends joined him to look at what happened.

Libby wasn’t please. “Whatever!” She said having her hands and walking off. Josh however, tightens his grip around my arms. It was another way for him to say ‘OMG! He is hot!’ without making a fool of him self. However, Libby is more into guys with tattoos, piercing and the whole bad boy looked. Even if the guy in front of her is mega hot, if he doesn’t fit her type, she’ll never fall for him. Josh and I had the same taste on guys but since most of those guys are straight, they go for me more than to him.

“Don’t mind her! She’s always like that!” Josh said. He tapped the guy’s shoulder before he looked at Josh weirdly. Instantly Josh knew the guy was straight as he gave him an eye roll but he still didn’t leave me.

“I’m Taylor, Taylor Swift.” He said introducing himself. “This is Marvin Denton and Harold Baker.” He pointed at his friends who grinned at us.

“I’m Joshua Gale or Josh and yes I am gay and no you don’t have to worry, I won’t jump at you.” Taylor and his friends laughed nervously before looking at me. “This is Amber, Amber Gale and no we are not related.”

“Nice to meet you!” I said looking at all of them but I found it difficult to look away from Taylor.

“Tourists?” Josh asked. The three looked surprise but they all nod there head but Harold asked, “How did you know?”

“We live around here, so we knew each other that lived here.” I said which was true because I learn that this was a small town two weeks after we moved here.

“Well then, maybe you can give me a tour someday.” Taylor said to me. Harold and Marvin didn’t look please but didn’t say anything but there was something about their looked that I didn’t realised at that time. Josh however was excited for me and I found out how much when he called me that night to ‘talk’.

That afternoon, we went to and looked for Libby which wasn’t that hard to find before we all hang out at the beach. Libby, Josh and I did what we always did at the start of the summer. We ranked the girls and boys at their looks which seems confused Taylor and his friends.

By three, we were all playing beach volleyball and all in one team. We won three times and lost once. By six we start heading to our next destination, we invited Taylor and his friends for the secret bonfire we do every year.

It was in a beach that the tourist didn’t know exist. The locals are the only one who knew about it and they can invite whoever as long as they wouldn’t tell others about it. Student in our school held their party here and the bonfires.

“Wow! This place is amazing!” Marvin said when he saw it; the other two were speechless like I was when I first saw it too.

The beach was not too big or too small. It was just right, the only reason tourist doesn’t know about this particular beach is because it’s hidden by rocks. If you are in the water, you still wouldn’t see it from there because of the rocks that blocks the view of the cave. However, if you are on the land you still won’t see it because the beach is under what they call the ‘rock cliff’ and it creates a cave-like on the beach.

But the place doesn’t just look like rocks, sands and water. There are lights everywhere and even food and drinks stands but only opens during summer. They are a lot of people who prefer to go to this beach during summer because it has fewer or just to avoid the tourists.

The party went full swing. Some underage, like me managed to get some hands on some alcohols. How? If you pay the right amount to the right guy, he will give you one beside it wasn’t a secret.

Due to the amount of alcohol I had, I couldn’t remember much. I remembered dancing with some. I was grinding my ass on his crotch and I remembered how hard it was. I remembered someone’s hands around my hips, as if securing me into place.

Then I remembered giggling my head – thinking about it know, I was acting pretty stupid back then – then I remember Taylor whispering in my ears making me giggle some more then the kiss happened.

I was never the type of girl to kiss a guy I just met or kiss the guy on the first date, not even when there is alcohol in my system. Josh had always been teasing me about how much control I have on myself even intoxicated. But that one summer, I did something I never thought I would do, I kiss someone I just met less than twelve hours ago.

That was the first regret I ever done in my life but I didn’t regret it until it was too late for me to realise what I fool I was.