Possible Beginings

Kay

"Alright see you later baby" I said to my fiancé as I headed out the door of our apartment.

"Wait wait , where you going? It's 7:00pm"

"I told you earlier I had an appointment to get my tattoo redone" I said

"At 7 pm?"

"Baby..." I said impatiently

"Ok Ok , love you babe"

"Love you too" I said kissing his cheek and walking out the door. I hopped into my car and sped off down the street. This would be my first time visiting this shop so I pray he does a good job. I pulled up and got out the car. When I walked into the shop I saw this cute guy at the desk.

"May I help you ?" He smiled

"Umm yea , my name is Kay, I have an appointment scheduled with... I'm sorry I forgot his name"

"It's ok, I'll check sweetheart." He said as he checked the book. He pulled out a form and handed it to me over the counter. "Read and sign this and when you're done you can go into room number three"

Aug

"I don't know if you belong to someone else

I know that I want you to myself

They might say I ain't shit for this

Just know that I meant everything I said to you

If in fact that you decide, I wanna take it all up off of your body

If in fact that you'll be mine, I wanna take it all up off of your body

Pretty miss Karrueche, I'm sippin' on this D'usse

I ain't throwin' no shade, I just want you to myself

Pretty miss Karrueche, I'm sippin' on this D'usse

I ain't throwin' no shade, I just want you to myself" I sung along as Tory Lanez played softly in the room. 'My next client should be here any minute now.' I thought to myself. I heard a little knock by the door and turned around to see a short woman entering the room.

"Hey, I guess you're my tattoo guy" she chuckled

"I guess I am" I said "so what is it that I'm workin' wit here?"

"Well, a few years back I got this tattoo done" she said showing me the tattoo. "I liked it at first but now I think I want some color added or something."

"Hmm" I said taking a look at it to see what I could do. "I ca' do that"

"Where you from?"

"N'awlins" I said as I started on her tattoo. She said nothing else, all that could be heard was the music playing and the sound of my equipment poisoning her skin permanently. It was peaceful, and that's unusual for me.

"Sooo Ms....."

"Kay"

"Well Kay, tell me something about yourself." I said curiously.

"Well I'm Kay, I'm 24, currently engaged, and umm that's about it"

"That's it" I said, almost done with her tattoo.

"Yup" She said staring at the wall. "Is that your phone playing music?"

"Yea, why? If you don't like this song, I can change it"

"No, this happens to be my favorite at the moment."

"Really" I said putting my equipment down and wrapping her tattoo. She flinched at my touch. Like my skin touching hers would give her some type of disease. "I'm not a fan of it, I think I could've done better."

"You think" she said as she raised her eyebrows then looked down.

"Conceited much" she mumbled but I heard

"Yea.... Ya know, I ca tell you're one of them uptight ass females huh" I said as I finished wrapping her tat and stepping back.

"Excuse me?" She said sounding offended.

"I said....."

"Oh no I heard you, but you got me all the way fucked up" She cut me off with hella attitude. I like that shit but she need to watch who she talking to like that.

"I got you fucked up?"

"You know what, lemme just pay and get out of here" she said speaking more so to herself trying to stay calm.

"Front desk" I said before she walked out. "Need some dick" I chuckled thinking she was out of the room.
To my surprise she was walking back, mad as hell.

"Let me tell you something you ignorant asshole, you don't know anything about me so I suggest you keep your slick comments to yourself!"

"First of all my name is Aug and you betta' back up and get ya fuckin' finga' out of my face before daddy Aug give ya what you need."

"I'm never coming back here again" she said rolling her eyes and leaving to go pay. I cleaned up in here then walked to reception desk.

"Thanks" she told Miles

"Ya welcome" I said

She mugged me and walked out and I couldn't help but stare at her ass. Ma fine as hell. A nigga like me don't care though. Aug don't don't fuck with those type of bitches.

* just a teaser *