Chapter Nine

Niall's POV

"YOU'RE WHAT?!? PREGNANT? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?" Louis screamed.

Normally, I would be hurt that he would scream like that but this is the reaction I was planning for. I just nodded silently, letting him scream it out.

"BUT- BUT YOU'RE A GUY! YOU HAVE A DICK. YOU DONT HAVE FREAKING OVERIES!" He continued rambling on.

I looked over at Harry. Even though I haven't known him as long as I've known Louis, I feel like he is my brother. So, his opinions matter. I scanned his face. All that showed was confusion and I think happiness?

All the sudden Lou stopped screaming with a thoughtful face. I was about to ask if he was okay, when he started yelling again.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE! I CAN TEACH THEM TO PLAY FOOTIE AND TAKE THEM SHOPPING! OOHñ I CAN BABYSIT THEM AND THEN GIVE THEM SUGAR RIGHT BEFORE THEY COME HOME!" he started jumping around while clapping with the biggest smile ever.

Harry jumped up."YES! I CAN BE AN UNCLE! THEY WILL BE SO SPOILED!!" He grabbed Louis' s hands and started jumping around with him.

"They accept it, Liam. They accept us," I whispered, while placing a gently hand on my tummy.

Liam smiled. "Of course they do. They love you." he placed a kiss on the tip of my favorite nose.

Louis and Harry calmed down and sat down in their oringnal places on the love seat. I noticed they were both slightly out of breath from all the screaming and jumping.

"So, do you have any names picked out?" Louis asked excitedly.

I smiled brightly."Yeah, but just a boy's name. Blake Michael Payne."

"I love it!" Harry screamed again.

"Me, too. Hm, I like Brielle Anne Payne, " Louis said thoughtfully.

"I like the name Rachel Nicole Payne." Harry piped in.

"Ooh, I like those too!" Liam all but squealed.

I laughed."I thought you were the man of the relationship? " I teased with a smirk. I heard Louis and Harry burst into a fit of laughter.

"I am. That's why you were the one screaming my name last night." Liam smirked back. I felt my face heat up.

"Apply cold water to that burn!" Louis yelled through giggles. Haz just nodded amd continued laughing.

"If I remember, you screamed my name when I did that thing with my tongue," I pointed out.

It was Liam's turn to blush but all he did was raise his hands in defense.

"Hey! If you felt that, you would scream too."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. As much as I love Liam, he is such a dork sometimes.

As Louis and Harry had a deep conversation about the lastest football game, I was lost in my thoughts.

Would I be a good father? What if the children didn't like me? What if they didn't like Liam? Or Lou, Harry and Zayn? What if my father didn't forgive me and didn't become apart of his or her life? Would we be able to support the baby? What if the baby was bullied for having 2 dads?

I really hope that doesn't happen. I know what it's like to be bullied. I know how tempting it is to cut. I flinched as I thought about my baby cutting. I can't and won't let that happen.

In that moment- with a hand lazily rubbing my slightly swollem tummy- I vowed I wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt my baby.

****  

Hey! Oh my God! Thank you everyone who commented baby names! It was super hard to pick the ones I liked most! :D

But those two up there are my favorite, so could you comment which one you like more? Whichever wins will get a dedication and the awesome feeling knowing you named an imaginary baby! Haha.

Also I have to start school Tuesday. So I probably won't be able to update as much. I'm so sorry! I Will try to update as much as possible in the next week.

Who is going to This is us?! I just pre-ordered my tickets! Ah! Louis' bum in 3D!

Haha Sorry for such a long A/N but you know you love me! ;)

Xoxo Erin

Edited: 12/7/14