Chapter Seventeen

Niall's POV

  They were perfect. Simply perfection. I am so happy, I can't even describe it in words. 

   The nurse,  Bianca, had left, claiming she had other paitents to attend to. She had congratulated us with a hug. I liked her. She was very nice. Much better than Ashley.

  "The queen has arrived and he demands you let him hold his niece and nephew!" Well, hi Louis.

  "Be quite! They're sleeping!" I hissed but my face immediately broke into a grin.

  "Not anymore." Harry grinned and started jumping up and down. "Now,  I want to hold one!" He all but squealed.

  I laughed but motioned for him to come closer. Harry complied readily.  I carefully put a half asleep Brielle.

  "This is little baby Brielle. " I smiled, looking down at my daughter. Daughter. My daughter. Oh, I loved the sound of that.

  "She is gorgeous," Harry complimented, smiling at Brielle and letting her wrap a really tiny fist around his pointer finger.

  "Thank you," Liam and I said in unison. I glanced over and saw he was watching Louis make silly faces and sounds at a giggling Blake.

  "He. Is. Adorable!" Louis yelled but was still gentle with Blake. "You guys make adorable children! Hazza! Can we adopt?!" Louis pouted childishly. 

  Haz laughed, eyes glistening with joy. "Of course. Just not now. Dealing with you is enough!" he teased. Louis just stuck his tongue out.

  "Zayn! Hurry up! There are babies to be held!" Perrie screamed down the hall. I heard a few passing nurses and doctors shush her.

  Perrie rolled her eyes and turned to face us with a huge smile. "Babies! I want to hold the babies!" She demanded. 

  Harry shielded Brielle to his chest."I just got her. So, she's off limits for a while."

  Perrie sighed but then grinned mischievously at a scared looking Louis.

  "Louis?" She asked in a sweet tone.

  "Yes?" He gulped. 

"Pass the baby over, or I won't go shopping with you ever again," Perrie threatened.

Louis gasped and pouted but handed over the baby. "Fine," He muttered, defeated.

  Perrie squeaked excitedly and cradled Blake to her chest. "Hello, babe. I'm your aunt Perrie," She cooed.

  All the sudden a flustered Zayn bursted in the room. "How in the hell do you run in those freaking heels women?!" he wheezed.

  We all laughed. "Now, where is my niece and nephew? " Zayn questioned, glancing around the medium sized hospital room.

"Your girlfriend stole Blake from me," Louis grumbled and crossed his arms. "And Harry there is protecting Brielle over there like his life depends on it," Lou chuckled.

  "Harry. Pass the baby over." Zayn opened his arms wide. 

  Harry pouted and groaned but handed her over. "Just be careful?" Harry begged.

  Zayn rolled his eyes. "No, I think I'm going to go play bowling with her!" He exclaimed sarcastically. 

   I laughed. Of course I did. I laugh at everything.

  "And it's adorable," I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear. I yelped and jumped about ten feet in the air.

  I snapped my gaze over to my right and saw a smirking Liam.  "When did you get there?!"

  "When you were laughing at Zayn." Liam chuckled.

  I rolled my eyes and snuggled against his side with a loud yawn.

  "You should sleep. You just gave birth a few hours ago," Perrie piped up, but I was already asleep.

  ****

   "Where are my grandchildren Liam?!" I heard a voice whisper-yell.

  "Shh! Niall just feel asleep an hour ago!" Liam hissed.

  "I'll be quiet when I see my grandchildren."

  I groaned. "Liam. Let your mum see the babies," I mumbled, trying to get comfortable. 

  I heard shoes squeak across the clean floor tiles. I opened my eyes and notice Liam was right in front of me, looking nervous.

  "Beautiful, this isn't my mum." Liam whispered.

  I slowly started to sit up, confused. Who else would ask to see the twins?

  I shook my head. "Then who would come-" I cut myself off. I saw the visitor. 

  My Father.

  And guess who was hanging off his arm?

None other than Sarah.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

****

   So I know its short but I really wanted to post something!  Feedback?

   Ooh there's some drama! And Daddy Horan is back? But is he back for good? *insert evil laugh* ;)

  Haha, I'm done now. Bye! Love you guys!

    Xoxo Erin