Chapter Fourteen

Niall's POV

I groaned in frustration. I can't even fucking walk without breaking my back! Once again,  I love my babies but I hate being pregnant. I can't sleep, I can't walk, I can't eat certain foods, hell, I can't even shower!

I closed my tired blue eyes and took a calm, relaxing breath. I have to constantly remind myself that working myself up won't do me or the twins any good. At all. If I forget Liam, or Harry, Louis, Zayn, even Perrie have to scold me about it. It's sweet but, damn, does it get annoying.

I placed a supporting hand on my lower back and a soothing hand on my large, swollen baby bump. I shuffled my sockless feet across the soft carpet, attempting to walk out of mine and Liam's shared bedroom, to the bathroom. The little babies keep taking turns kicking my bladder spot on. It's like they want to see how many kicks it takes until I pee on myself.

Slowly, but surely, I made it to the bathroom without tripping or have any accidents. I cheered and quickly pulled my sweats down.

Sweats.

It seems to be the only thing I can wear these last final days of the pregnancy. I laughed quietly to myself as I remembered how I tried to wiggled my whale-of-a-self into a pair of my skinny jeans last week. I wiggled and jumped. I even asked if Liam would come try and help me. I burst into tears when the were too tight. Damn hormones.

I lifted my pants back up and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and opened the door again. I was greeted with the mouthwatering aroma of pancakes. Liam must be back!

Last night, he went to spend the night at his parents house. It took a lot of convincing on my part, but finally he agreed. Liam kept saying that the first time he left me alone something was going to happen. Like, the babies would come early or something. Or maybe I fell down and hurt myself and the children. But finally in the end, we compromised and we called Louis and Harry to 'babysit' me. I guess they left early this morning before I woke up.

I wobbled into the kitchen with as much grace as I could, and hugged Liam. "I missed you," I mumbled childishly into his bare torso. Can you say six pack?!

Liam laughed and wound his arms around my shoulders, seeing as they couldn't go around their usually place at my waist. "You wanted me to go!" He pointed out, still hugging me. I sighed and nuzzled my face deeper in his warm body.

"I know. I know you haven't been spending time with them because of me," I admitted sheepishly.

"Beautiful, we've been over this thousands of times. Its not your fault, you're pregnant. You are going to occasionally need help-" I cut him off with a very annoyed groan.

"Don't remind me. I seriously admire disabled people. They make getting around so easy!" I exclaim.

"Two things. Well, yes, they do make it look easy because they have been doing it longer. Two, they understand. Mum was just as worried as I was. Always asking if one of the lads text me, seeing if something happened," he chuckled, turning around to flip the near done pancake.

I laughed and sat down on a chair at the dining room table, excited for my delicious breakfast.

Liam set my food-filled plate with a smile. I grinned back and turned my undivided attention to my meal. I licked my lips and stared my pancakes hungrily.  

Unable to wait any longer, I lifted my hand to the plate with my knife in the other and went to town. I faintly heard Liam's husky laugh as I devoured my golden, fluffy breakfast food.  

A few minutes later, I dropped my fork, knife and napkin on my plate and groaned, leaning back and resting a hand on my aching tummy.

I noticed Liam had half his pancakes left. Had I really ate that fast? "Did you taste your food, or did youjust inhaled it?" he questioned teasingly, raisng an eyebrow with a smirk. I did the only mature thing.