Forever Yours

Liam's POV

The silence was deafing. Even though it was silent it felt as if we were sitting in a Nascar race.

My palms were getting clammier and my heart was slowly sinking to my stomach. This could be the best or worse moment of my life.

After what felt like years I heard the greatest answer ever.

"Yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" Niall exclaimed, jumping in my arms. My arms snaked around his waist and his went around my neck. I laughed and spun us around in a circle.

I set him down but didn't even bother to let his waist go. I will never let him go.

I smiled lovingly at him. "Niall do you know happy you me? " I asked, stroking his hair.

Niall leaned into my touch, sighing contently. "I think I have a pretty good idea." He giggled.

I laughed and spun us around again. Niall et out a surprised squeal. I smiled and pecked his lips once more.

"I love you babe. Never forget that." I vowed.

Niall smiled, making my heart soar. "I won't. But you have to remember that I love you to infinity and beyond." He quoted my favorite movie, Toy Story.

I kissed him like it was the last time I will. But I can assure you it won't.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Its sad to say, but we soon had to leave. Niall had to work and I had to study for a final exam. I can't believe I'm almost done with medical school. Soon I'll have to be an intern at a local hospital here in London. I'm really excited though.

Speaking of college, Niall has enough money to go! I remember when he came home one day and was practically bouncing with excitement when he found out he had saved enough.

I felt a light shake on my shoulder. I shook my head as if clearing it then turned to my gorgeous fiance. He was looking at me with curious blue orbs. " Are you okay?"

I nodded, smiling softly. "Yes. I couldn't be better." and it was true.

"Okay since you're in a good mood, I need to ask you something." Niall looked at me, nervous. I motioned for him to go on. He took a deep breath. "I was umm wondering if you would erm like to m-move I-in with m-me?" he asked. I looked at him shocked.

"Do you even have to ask?" I snickered. Niall laughed and shook his head. I reached over the center console and laced our fingers together. Niall's hand squeezed my hand.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Niall lean forward with his free hand radio Jason Derulo's 'In My Head' blasted through the car speakers

Niall and I sang along to it. I must say we sound pretty good together. I sighed contently. This is the greatest day of my life.

As the trip back into downtown London progressed, so did Niall's drowsiness. It was quite adorable how his nose would twitch slightly and he would rub it with his fist to scratch it. Or how talks in his sleep. Like I said, it was utterly adorable.

As we drew closer to our flat-oh how good it felt to say that- I tried to wake Niall up. That wasn't exactly easy. It was like trying to wake a bear out of hibernation! I decided to let him sleep until we pulled into parking lot. As I drove I did a run through of the last 24 hours.

Like how Niall and I made love for the first time. Then again in the shower. How amazing the Ed Sheeran concert was. How freaking jealous I got over that tosser Josh. Oh and how could I almost forget to mention how I got the most beautiful fiancé. How I'm moving of parents. I froze. I'm moving out. IM MOVING OUT!!!

How the hell am I supposed to tell my parents?!

**************************************************************************

So this is the first chapter of the sequel! Can you give me feedback? Please?

Voting helps too! ;)

Xoxo Erin

Edited: June 24, 2014