Chapter Thirteen

Niall's POV

"So, Lou- Lou, how have you and Harry been doing?" I asked, knowing the answer. They were doing great as always.

Louis immediately perked up at the name of his lover. "Great! How are you doing with your pregnancy?"

I sighed. "Good. But now that I'm 8 and a half months along, I can't do anything with Liam," I grumbled.

Louis smirked."Like, sexual things? " he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"No! Well, yes, but I meant anything normal. Like, we can't cuddle properly or wrestle. Hell, we can't even hug!" I whined, throwing my hands up in the air.

He laughed."Oh, you poor thing. But just think when this is all over, you will have two-not one, but two- bundles of little joys in your guys' arms," Louis cooed.

"I know. But I still want to cuddle my fiancé!"

"Hm. Speaking of fiancé, when is the Niam Horanyne wedding?" He raised an eyebrow, taking a sip of his tea.

I raised one right back. "Niam Horanye?"

"Oh! That's your guys' ship name! Like mine and Hazza's is Larry Stylinson and Zayn and Perrie is Zerrie." Louis giggled.

"Ah, I get it. But to answer your question, we decided it would be the 10 of November. After the babies, that way my baby weight will be gone and the babies are old enough to sit still," I answered.

Lou nodded."Makes sense. Wait, when is the babies' due date?"

I frowned. I can't believe I don't remember the due date! Wjat kind of father am I? "Um I think its September 6?"

"You don't sound so sure of yourself, Ni," Louis chuckled.

"That's because I'm not," I mumbled, looking down.

"Ooh, don't you have it marked on your phone's calendar? " He questioned.

My eyes widened. "Yes, I do!" I raised my voice a little.

I quickly reached into my hoodie's pocket and grabbed my black IPhone. I tapped the calendar app and went through the months. I stopped when I hit September. I galnced down and saw a little tab thing. I clicked it and in bold caps was 'BABIES' DUE DATE!' I chuckled to myself.

I looked up and noticed Louis sipping his tea, looking at me expectantly. "Oh! It is September 6." my eyes widened. It's already the second!

"Hell of a birthday present, " he muttered but smiled nonetheless.

I laughed."Tell me about it."

****

"Liam! I'm home, love!" I called out into the quiet flat after I took off my shoes and threw my keys on the kitchen counter.

"I'm in the living room, beautiful!" I heard his deep voice rang out. I smiled to myself, feeling a blush burn on my cheeks. It amazes me how Liam still has this effect on me.

I walked into the living room to find Liam on the love seat, laptop on the arm rest. I smiled before plopping down next to him. Liam turned to face me with a big smile. He planted a passionate kiss on my lips. We pulled away to breathe. 

"Now that's what I call a hello," I giggled, still out of breath. Liam laughed and pulled me into his side. I sighed contently and snuggled into his neck. "What are ya looking at?" I asked and pressed a light kiss to his neck.

 "I'm looking at ways to decorate the twins' room!" He exclaimed giddily. I instantly felt excitement fill my body. I love decorating!

It's totally cliché for a gay guy, but eh.