Chapter Twenty-Five

**Warning: Smut later on. I'll say when it starts and when it ends :)**

  Niall's POV

"YOU'RE TAKING ME TO RIO?!" I screamed.  It caused quite a few weird looks from people who were exiting the airport also.

"Yes. You have always wanted to!" Liam laughed. I grinned.

"You remembered?" I asked.

"Of course I did. I always remember big and small things about my," He paused."husband." He winked.

I basically melted as I was reminded that this sexy man was my husband. "Good to know, husband." I winked.

"Come on, you dork. We have a car waiting for us." He grabbed my hand and tugged me towards a random place.

A few moments later we stopped in frint of a black SUV. A man around 70 stepped out of the drivers side with a wrinkly smile.

 "Hello, Mr and Mr. Payne, " Oh, how I loved the sound of that. "How are you?" He asked politely,  taking our bags from our hands and setting them in the back.

 Liam smiled,  opening the door for me. "Good, thank you, Charles." Charles nodded.

Once Liam and I were settled,  along with Charles, he started the large car. "Are you ready to see the beautiful city known as Rio?"

Liam and I nodded and spoke at the same time. "Definitely. "

****

A few hours of sitting, talking, and exploring Rio, we arrived at a small cottage.

It was medium size with flowers everywhere- much like at the wedding ceremony. It was lined with red bricks and the sidewalk was cobblestone. There were a few trees every now and again but not enough to be a forest. Bottom line it was homey.

"Do you like it?" Liam questioned, worriedly.

I beamed at him. "I love it! Its so homey and cute!" I gushed.

Liam chuckled. "I'm glad you like it Mr. Payne."

"I do very much Mr. Payne."

 ****

It's been four days since we arrived at our honeymoon.  We haven't done much. We've been really lazy to be honest. We sleep past noon and just watched movies while cuddling. I guess being parents of two newborns takes it's toll on you.

Right now, we are laying in bed, seeing as we just got up. Liam was on his back and I was on my side.  I was holding his hand and twirling the golden wedding band on his left hand.

"Are you hungry?" I hummed.

"When am I not?" I teased, throwing the covers and sprinting to the already-stocked kitchen. I went to the refridgrater and opened the door. I scanned my eyes for anything that looked appetizing. 

Liam walked in the kitchen , scratching his head tiredly. "Where you get your energy will always be a mystery to me," He mumbled sleepily.

 I laughed. "It's will always be one to me too. Now, what sounds good?" I ran my eyes down the still open fridge.

He immediately perked up. "Pancakes!" He yelled childishly. 

I giggled. "Okay then. Pancakes it is." I grabbed the eggs and milk and set them on the counter. I skipped to the spice cabinets and grabbed vanilla and mix. I also grabbed a skillet and a mixing bowl, along with measuring utensils and fork.