Chapter Four

Liam's POV

So far I was having a great time with Niall's family. The only thing I noticed was  Sarah was a little unaccepting. It  was very obvious when Sarah shook my hand with a just as obvious fake smile.

As of right now, Niall, Greg, Bobby, Sarah, and myself are sitting in a circle by a campfire. Niall was nuzzled into my side, eating smores while my arm was slung protectivly over his waist. I also noticed Sarah kept sending us side ways glances. Its kind of nervewrecking.

It was quiet except for the crackling of the fire and occasionally the crickets making that strange yet comforting noise. Bobby  stood up.

"Well, I think I'm going to call it a night," He stated after wiping his hands together. Bobby kissed Sarah's lips quickly before he walked over and gave Greg a quick hug. He straightened up and made his way over to us. He smiled warmly and bent down to pull us both into a famous 'Horan Hug'.

"I'm glad my son found you, Liam. Welcome to the family," Bobby whispered in my ear. I nodded with a bright smile. Bobby returned it and went inside.

Greg stood, too. "I think I'm going in too. Good night." with one last sleepy smile, he disappeared into the house.

Niall smiled and looked at fire again. I was busy studying Niall. I know he went to the gym and still does, and he does everything he can to make his face "perfect" -even though it's naturally perfect- but he still thinks he isn't good looking.

He doesn't see the way his eyes light up. He doesn't see the way his hair is perfect when it's floppy or styled in a quiff. He doesn't see how his laugh is contagious. Niall just doesn't see he is perfect. I wish he did, but he doesn't.

I saw Niall's eyes drooping slightly and I chuckled. My baby was tired. I gently shook his shoulder.

"Come on, beautiful. Let's go to bed," I cooed. Niall rubbed the sleep out of his eyes with each of his fist. My heart melted at his adorableness.

"Okay," He mumbled sleepily. I smiled and stood up, bringing him with me. Niall laced our fingers together. As we were about to head in, Sarah stopped us.

"Okay, listen here, fags. I don't like you. You think you are all high and mighty? Well, you're not. Bobby is mine. I have him wrapped around my little finger." Sarah smirked evily and followed it with a laugh to match.

Could she get anymore cliché?

Niall had tears in his eyes. That alone could make me hit someone. Nobody makes Ni cry without punishment. But seeing as she is a women, I can't do that.

She went on. " Honestly, I think we would have gotten on well if you weren't a fucking queer." Sarah sneered. I winced. I absolutely hated that word. It was one he said.

(A/N: In the first book it said something about his sisters ex boyfriend, I'm just to lazy to see what his name is haha)

Niall now had tears down his face. He looked at me, broken, before sprinting into the house. I looked at Sarah with nothing but rage and disgust.

"That was uncalled for bitch," I snarled. I usually didn't curse but I was so mad it didn't even matter anymore.

"Ask me how much I care," She laughed darkly. With one last disgusted look, I ran after the love of my life.

I ran straight to the guest bedroom-which I was showed on a tour earlier- when I heard quiet sobs. My heart clenched as I opened the door. There, on the middle of the bed, is my beloved, heartbroken fiancè.

I immediately walked to the bed and scopped him in my arms. I whispersd sweet nothings in his ear as I rocked back and forth. After a while he sniffed and looked at me with bloodshot blue eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Niall whispered sorrowfully.

"Ni, that's a small price to pay for you. I'd go through that everyday of I had to," I stated honestly.

Niall smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you. I'd do that every day, too," He promised.

I kissed his lips and layed down,with his blond head resting on my chest. I ran my hamds yiu p and down his back in a comforting manner. I think it worked because he no longer had tears rushing down his pale face.

"Tomorrow, I'll tell my dad. He needs to find someone worthy of him," Niall said, determination clear in his voice.

I nodded."I couldn't agree more."  

"Well, we better go to sleep.I just hope he will understand." he sighed.

I sighed too and kissed his forehead."I love you. To infinity and beyond."

"I love you, too." and with that, we both fell into a somewhat peaceful sleep.

****

Hey! Sorry its so short! What do you you think of Sarah? Oh and what about Bobby's reaction in the morning?

This is dedicated to @BreannaHulton because she has been so supportive and awesome! And  because she guessed what is wrong with Sarah first.

Xoxo Erin