Chapter Six

Q) FVCK, MARRY, KISS, CLIFF the PTV members

KATE

I woke up feeling strangely relaxed for once, I'd asked Mike to stay the night and he had. I rolled over and saw his imprint on the duvet however the tall Fuentes was nowhere in sight, the bed was still warm so he couldn't long be up. I stretched and reached for my phone seeing two messages of Jaime and Tony.

Turtle: Is Mike at yours? Vic said he went out last night and didn't go home.

Hime-Time: Morning beautiful, is a certain giraffe at your apartment? *wiggles eyebrows* at least let him wine and dine you first Kate x

I laughed at Jaime's message, he was a character while Tony came off as concerned which was cute. I had a feeling it would take a bit of time until he was comfortable around me. I was surprised not to get a message off Vic, Mike was his brother after all. I put the thought to the back of my head and replied.

Kate (To Turtle): Morning and yes Mike is here. He came over last night because I had an issue.

Kate (To Jaime): Morning my hunky Mexican. The giraffe is at my apartment and get your head out of the gutter you dirty boy x

I threw the duvet off and decided I should at least get out of my pj's. I didn't have plans for today so I threw on a pair of my favourite Black Craft sweats and a Motionless In White tank because my apartment felt too hot.

I heard voices coming from the kitchen; one belonged to Mike and the other to Jaime of all people. How long had he been in my apartment? Oh, my god, had he seen me sleeping with Mike next to me? I stepped around the corner only to be met by an amusing sight. Jaime was stood on a stool while Mike handed him a new light bulb, what really confused me though was that Mike could have easily reached the light yet he'd let Jaime climb unsteadily onto a stool. I took a picture and opened Twitter before posting the picture with the caption.

@fangirlkate: @ptvmike @ptvjaime @piercethevic @Tony_Turtle how many members of Pierce The Veil does it take to change a lightbulb?

Mike and Jaime fished their phones from their pocket and stared at the screen in confusion before looking towards the doorway where I stood smirking.

"Now this is a sight a girl could get used to waking up to."

"Haha funny."

I blew Mike a kiss as Jaime jumped down from the stool and ran towards me like a hyperactive hedgehog. He engulfed me in a bone crushing hug nearly squeezing the life out of me.

"Morning beautiful."

"Err...I can't...breathe...losing...air...save me, Mike..."

Over Jaime's shoulder, Mike shook his head and folded his arms over his chest wearing a pout.

"He's your hunky Mexican."

There was a hint of jealousy in Mike's voice, I saw Jaime as a big brother and I bet he looked at me like I was his little sister. I rolled my eyes as Jaime let go of me.

"Do you want to be my hunky Mexican Mike?"

Jaime opened his mouth to protest but I silenced him with a look. Mike unfolded his arms and a small smile formed on his lips.

"Yay, Kate likes me more than you Jaime."

For the second time in less than five minutes, I found myself in another bone crushing hug. Who knew Pierce The Veil were huggers.

"Since you boys changed my light bulb I'll make you pancakes."

"Woohoo pancakes. Mike get off my girl, I want me some pancakes."