Chapter Four

Q) Favourite PTV member? (If you could only choose one - which is hard because they're all perfect sexicans)

*Phone Contacts*

Hime Time = Jaime

Tall Fuentes = Mike

Talented Fuentes = Vic

Turtle = Tony

KATE

The guys dropped me off at my apartment complex and after another round of hugs, I ended up with their numbers, in case I ever wanted to talk or meet up. Jaime got a little hyper when I asked if he'd like to be in a challenge video with me, Tony scolded me for exciting him because now they wouldn't be able to get Jaime to sleep.

I flicked on the hall light and the bulb flickered a few times before making a popping sound and died. Even my lights were depressed with life. I made a mental note to change the light bulb when I could be bothered. All I wanted right now was to get the hospital grime off me and forget the events of last night, I mean up until being rescued by Mike.

I stripped out of my clothes, one of the perks of living alone and started to run myself a bath with whatever Lush product was around. I cursed myself for not having a clean towel so walked into the hallway to the linen closet where I was bound to find one. I hummed 'In The Shadows' by The Rasmus under my breath until someone cleared their throat making me jump backwards clutching a towel.

Vic stood wide-eyed in my hallway with his mouth hanging open, I glanced down at my naked body and cursed my stupidness before wrapping the towel around me. Vic stuttered and placed my phone on the table next to the door.

"Err...the door was open...I did knock Kate...You...err...left your phone...in my car...err...sorry...I should go..."

He was kind of cute flustered, I really needed to remember to lock the front door after me.

"Thanks, Vic, well I guess you've seen me naked which makes us more than acquaintances. Thanks for returning my phone."

"I promise not to tell the others, especially Mike since he seems smitten with you."

Did I detect a hint of jealousy in Vic's voice when he spoke about Mike liking me? What did he have to be jealous about? He had Danielle as far as I knew. I scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

"I better turn off the taps before the water overflows. Thanks again Vic."

He nodded and walked out of the front door as if nothing happened; I followed and leaned against the door as he waited for the lift at the other end of the hallway. He turned and looked over his shoulder at me before smirking.

"Lock your door Kate, oh and nice ass by the way."

I wanted nothing more than to wipe the smug smirk off his face but the lift door opened and he stepped inside laughing to himself. How could he come across as shy one moment and sarcastic the next? Vic Fuentes was a mystery. If he was trying to redeem himself in my eyes he was failing.

I slammed the front door shut and made sure this time to lock it. I needed a bottle of wine to accompany me in the bath; we all had our stress relief. I turned to alcohol in times of need. I got into the soapy happiness and unscrewed the wine lid because I was a classy bitch.

After lying in the water until the last bubbles disappeared I got out and wrapped my fluffy white towel around me before shuffling into my bedroom. I opened my phone and saw an unread message off Jaime or 'Hime Time' as he'd put himself in my contacts from before I got in the bath.