The life i wish i had.

REBECCAS POV (this has been long awaited)

I stand there speechless. I never was speechless. He doesn't like me. He never did. He just practically yelled that in my face after I told him I liked him. But he never likes me. The words are still replaying in my mind again and again.

"Well I DONT like you." Thoose 5 words were haunting me. All I told him to do was leave and that's what he ended up doing. I didn't want him to leave but that's what he did. I now stand here looking like a fool alone on prom night as my date yells at me and leaves. A small tear escapes my eyes as I wipe them away. I don't like to cry in public.

"Rebecca." A snotty voice calls from behind me. I turn around to see Stasi holding on too some Guy.

"What." I snap.

"Well isn't somebody being a little bitchy today." The boy says.

"Excuse me but do I know you?" I ask the boy.

"I'm Derrick." The boy says.

"Well Derrick I suggested you take your cheap ass and leave." I snap.

"God. Well atleast I'm not alone." He mutters under his breath as he walks away.

"What the fuck Rebecca?" Stasi asks me.

"Hey its your boyfriend who is snapping at me." I defend.

"Whatever Rebecca. I really like him."She says.

"Whatever now what did you want?" I ask her.

"I wanted to let you know that me and Katie are done being your friend. What you did to Lacey was wrong and your just a bitch." She snaps as she flips back her black hair and picks up her navy dress and struts to her date. I didn't need her. I didn't need anybody. But I yet I realized something, I don't HAVE anybody. The sound of a microphone snaps me out of my thoughts. The boy walker starts talking and all of a sudden he announced prom king. Harry won. I look across the gym to see him standing at the door with his head down not moving at all.

"Harry are you here?No?Ok now prom Queen." He says. Harry then slams his body into the door leaving. My eyes widen as I watch him leave. I look over to see Lacey half way to the door. She was about to follow him, when the unflattering voice of Walker stopped her.

"Prom Queen is.... LACEY BENNETT!" He yells. Lacey looks shocked as the room stares at her. My heart shatters as I notice I didn't win. After all that crap I had to go through. I then look at Lacey who hesitated, but then ran after Harry. I make my way around everyone and out the back door. I then stand outside sheltered away as I see Lacey and Harry. I heard there whole conversation and watched them. At the end I saw something I didn't want too. I saw Harry and Lacey kissing.

"Harry." I say. His name flew out of my mouth without me thinking. They both turned to look at me as tears then flow down my cheak.

"Rebecca." Harry says as he looks into my eyes.

"I-im sorry." I state as I back away tripping on my heel. I regain my balance as I look back at them. There faces were full of confusion.

"I'm so sorry." I say as I run inside letting the tears flow freely. Lacey had it. The life I wish I had.

AUTHOR NOTE

sooo finally a Rebecca pov.... How do you like it??? Hmmm. ok thank you for all your amazing comment and votes. Wattpad now has a update where I can see exactly who voted and commented aand added me to the reading list! that's so Cool! anyway ya vote fan and comment! oh and btw this chapter goes out to Astasia who finally read my book ;).

~olivia