dinner meeting

LACEYS POV

I slip on my short black lace dress. I also slip on some black ballet flats to go with it. My makeup was done very natural and my hair was in loose waves. My mom told me to dress dressy for this dinner meeting. My parents always dragged me and my little brother along to these because normally the other people would bring their kids too, so me and my brother had to come too so the kid could have somebody to talk too.

I drag myself down the stairs to see my brother standing there in fancy little boys clothes. He had on a button up and a sweater vest with gray pants and dressy shoes.

"Well don't you look sharp." I say to my brother as I ruffle up his hair and make my way into the kitchen. When I walk in I see my mother putting on her Pearl earings that go along with her Pearl necklace and a classy black dress that went down to her mid-thigh. Her sleek brown hair was up in a bun away from her face. I personally looked nothing like my mother. She had long brown hair along with brown eyes and I had long blonde/brown hair and hazel eyes. My mother had high cheek bones and a glowing complexion and I still had my baby fat on my cheeks. I looked nothing like her but I think I look like my dad a little with his blonde hair and hazel eyes that resemble mine.

"You look lovely, dear." My mother says as she looks at my clothes.

"Thanks." I smile. About a minute later my father walks through the kitchen door wearing a nice suit and tie.

"Ready to go?" My father asks my mother and I.

"Yes dear." My mother says as she grabs her black purse.

"Then lets hit it." My dad says. My mother clasps onto his hand as we all walk out of the kitchen. My dad had always been the fun and carefree one in my parents relationship. I think I get that from him.

"Ready champ?" My dad asks as he picks up my brother.

"Ya dad." My brother says as he was set down.

"Come on." I say as I grab my brothers hand and we make our way after my parents. We all climb in our familys white Range Rover and drive to this restaurant. As soon as we pull in and walk inside to this restaurant a hostess comes over to us. I look around at the restaurant and notice it was definitely a 5 star restaurant and very fancy. Soon after our waitress was leading us to a table. At this table sat three bodies facing away from us. the first body was obviously a women, she had medium length brown hair and fair skin. The next body was a man. He was a little chuby from what I could tell. He had sort of grayish hair. The last body was a young boy with bouncy brown curls. Wait a flipping second, I know thoose curls. The three bodies soon noticed us from behind them and turn around. My hazel eyes came straight in contact with the emerald ones I had seen only a few hours ago.

"Lacey?!" Harry says a bit shocked.

"U-uh hi Harry." I smile and wave politely at him.

"Wait Lacey you two know each other?" My mother asks as she gestures between us.

"Uh ya, Harry goes to my school." I say to her.

"Oh, this is the famous Lacey you have been talking non stop about." The women at the table raved. Harrry flushed red.

"U-m-u-m." Harry stutters.

"Well let me introduce myself. I'm Anne, This is my husband Robin, and this is my son, well Lacey you already know him, Harry." The lady, Anne says.

"Nice to meet you." I smile.

""Well Anne, why don't I introduce you to my family. Well you know my husband, anyway this is my daughter Lacey and my son Cole." My mom says.