Shocking moments and hallway fights?

LACEYS POV

Shock. That's all I felt. The words on the paper replayed in my mind. You must make Harry styles fall in love with you by prom. Why? Why did that have to be my task? Out of every little thing it had to be that. I knew I couldent quit, but I didn't know if I could complete this task either.

"You may leave." Amber says. The girls and I nod our heads and stand up. I let out a big sigh as we make our way back to the table we sat yesterday at. All eyes snap to us four when we sat down.

"So any interesting tasks this year?" Harry asks. I take a deep breath as I look into Harry's eyes. He was the boy I was supposed to make fall in love with me. This boy was going to be the death of me.

"No, not really." I lied. He nodded his head in understanding as we all began to eat our lunch. After eating,I exit the canteen and make my way into the long hallway. I quickly caught a glimpse of the girl from the committee, Amber, walking to her locker. I quickly walled up to her too ask a question.

"Hey amber." I greeted nicely.

"Hey Lacey. What's up?" She asks.

"Well I was just kinda wondering, why was I choosen to run for prom queen?" I ask her. She looks puzzeled at the question then breaks into laughter.

"Oh Lacey, your the new it-girl. Everyone wants to be you, look at you and date you. I mean your on the cheer team and the word has it your a amazing singer.Your rich and,hell your a popular maybe even more popular than Rebecca." She says as she turns around and walks away without any other words. Her words linger in my brain and I had to really think about what she was saying. I decide to knock the thoughts out of my head as I began to walk to music class. As I enter I notice everyone's eyes face me. I quickly shuffle to my seat next to Rebecca.

"Hey Lacey." Rebecca says to me.

"Hey Rebecca." I say back nicely.

"Alright well I just wanted to say, cheer practices will be every Monday. Games will be Fridays but we don't have a game this Friday. My party is Friday though. Your still coming right?" Rebecca asks me.

"Ya I'll be there." I say to her.

"Cool. Hey I need to give you my number so I can text you the details." Rebecca says nicely.

"Ya here is my phone. Just add your number." I say to Rebecca as I hand her my white iPhone. She quickly enters her number and hands me back my phone.

"I also added Stasi's and Katie's number." Rebecca tells me. I had already gotten Delilah's number yesterday. The bell then rang and incame our teacher.

"Ok everyone. Big BIG news." Our teacher says.The whole class eyes were glued onto hers as she then began to talk.

"Thursday will be our auditions for the annual fall musical!" She announces. We all began to clap and a smirky smile appears on Rebeccas face. It looked just like the one she had back at the lunch table when she received her task.

"Now its time to announce what the musical is...." She starts. We all lean in in wonderment.

"Grease!" She announces. We all abrupt into loud claps. Grease I thought to myself. I loved that musical. I definitely wanted to be Sandy, but by judging on the look on Rebeccas face, she was planning to get it.

"Now today class,look at the music sheets on your table and prepare for your audition. You can sing whatever song you like, and remember Thursday will be auditions!" She says excitedly as she sits back at her desk. I then look at all the note sheets. I grab the first sheet I see, which so happens to be beauty school dropout. I decide to do a song that wasent from the movie, just too show diversity. I put the music sheets back on the table and one thing crossed my mind.. If I got Sandy, who would be my Danny??

HARRYS POV (first one!! ahh)

"Mrs.Dawson may I go to the bathroom?" I ask my teacher at the front of the class. She swiftly nods her head as she hands me a blue bathroom pass. I exit the class and walk down the hallway. I come across a room that I really had never paid much attention to. I look inside to see a bouncing head of long blonde curls. I look closer to see the head of curls belonged to none other than Lacey. She is beautiful. She is not like other girls. Something is different about her, she is not stuck up. I want this girl to be mine. And no I don't mean sleep with her than ditch her, I mean being able to call her my girlfriend and hold her everyday. I want to be able to wake up every morning and say this girl, Lacey Bennett is mine. People say I'm a player, and she has more than likely heard about my "playerish" ways. Trust me I'm not like that. I'm not a player. Ya I may be a flirt I may talk to girls, but I'm not a player. I'm better than that. I was raised better than that. I'm not a player and that was the label I could not get rid of.

I then noticed I was staring into the glass of the classroom door and quickly returned my pace to the bathroom. I was about to turn the corner of the hall when I overheard low voices coming from the hall.

"Come on man, grow up and do it!" The first deep voice bellowed.I could now tell they were guys talking.

"You know I could never to that!" The other voice said. I was now curious to what they were talking about so I kept listing.

"Yes you can! Come on ask her out before I do!" The first voice said again.

"Come on bro you know I'm just nervous to ask Lacey out." The boy said. I was now invested into this conversation ever sense Lacey's name was brought into this.

"Look you know Styles is going to just take her and fuck her. You need to go and get her before that piece of trash Styles does it." The next boy spoke. That was it. I step around the hall and into the middle of the two boys. I pin the one boy who was calling me thoose names to the lockers. I recognized him off the rugby team.

"Want to say it to my face?" I ask the boy.

"What are you going to do beat me up?" The boy spat back. Anger now flashed through my body. Nobody talks about me like that and what I would do to Lacey. I would never do that to Lacey. I like her even if we jut met. I then took one step back and punched the kid right in the jaw.

The boy at first didnt respond until I had him pinned down on the ground and I was taking punch after punch at him. The bell sounded and people left their class and soon surrounded us. I was still on the ground punching him when people were chanting the words, FIGHT,FIGHT!!!

"Mr.Styles!!!" A teacher yelled, but I kept punching the boy.

"H-hharry?" A familiar girly voice asks in a faint voice under all the chants. I ignore it until I was pulled off the boy by a teacher and skidded on the hallway floor on my back. My head fell back untill it was on the ground. I open my eyes to see just who had called my name, Lacey.

AUTHOR NOTE

omggg this book has alot of reads. Thank you all so so so much! Also what did you think if this chapter??? Also one more thing, I need help. Ok I want to know what you guys would like stasis or Delilah's tasks to be. I already have Rebeccas but I want to know your ideas too!!! So please help me! vote fan and comment!!

~olivia