Hospitals

LACEYS POV

A bright light flashed me in the eyes as I try to get up. I look to my left to see a room,that obviously was not mine. I see a hospital bed. I turn to my right as I notice somebody grab my hand. I turn around to come face to face with Harry.

"W-what happened Harry?" I ask him.

"You uh fell at the game." He says to me. That's when all the memories came flooding back. Rebecca, how I was dropped, and the nasty comment I gave Rebecca.

"Oh uh ya." I say as I sit up more straight.

"The doctors say you can go home now." Harry says.

"Oh what day is it?" I ask.

"Saturday morning." He says.

"Where is my mom and dad?" I ask.

"They had to leave town for a business thing. Gloria was in charge but I told her I would watch you here and bring you home." He says.

"You stayed all night for me?" I ask.

"Well ya I'm your boyfriend I'm not gonna let you stay alone." He says. I smile at his comment. Harry is such a Amazing Guy. before I know it I lean in and place my lips softly agianst his cheak.

"Thank you." I say as I pull away.

"Anytime." He says as he intertwined our fingers.

"So can I leave?" I ask harry.

"Ofcourse." He says as he gets up to find a nurse. He comes back later with a nurse.

"Your free to go but you had a minor concussion but you should be ok about that. About your ankle, well you've sprained it. You have a wrap on it but you are not aloud to do cheerleading for the rest of the season." The nurse says.

"I'll still be able to do a play in 3 weeks right?" I ask.

"Ofcourse." She says.

"Ok thanks so much." I say.

"No problem just sign this and he can take you home." She says as she hands me a clipboard. I quickly sign my name as I hand it back. I get up as Harry grasps onto my hand and we walk out of the hospital together.

"Thank you so much again Harry for everything." I say as we slip into his car.

"Lacey, I wouldn't just leave you alone in a hospital." He says.

"Wait. What about the game? Your the star player! How did they win without you?" I ask.

"Lacey calm down the game was postponed. They weren't going to just play without me I'm the best player." Harry laughs. I then chuckle lightly along with him. I found myself getting lost in his eyes for some reason, I just felt different around him then I did on Monday or even last week but I couldent put my finger on it. We were now pulling up to my house. Harry comes around and opens up the door for me and clasps onto my hand.

"Harry I have a sprained ankle not like I'm 80 years old." I laugh.

"I know I just want to make sure your ok." He says as he walks me up to my door step.

"Thank you again." I say with a smile.

"No problem." He said.

"Well I'll see you Monday." I say to Harry as I was about to go in.

"No." He demands.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm picking you up tonight at 6. We are going out." He says.

"Well somebody is very demanding." I laugh.

"Just a little." He says as he places his hands on my shoulders and starts to lean in to kiss me. Our lips were just about to connect when my front door creaks open. We both turn to see my brother Cole standing in the door way.

"Lacey!" He yells as he crashes into my arms that breaks Harry and I apart.

"Hey buddy." I say as I squeeze him back.

"Come inside Gloria and I have been worried sick about you!" He says.

"Ok buddy." I laugh as I send a apologetic look to Harry.

"Bye Lacey." He laughs.

"Bye Harry thank you. I'll see you at 6." I say to him. He nods as I watch him jump in his car and drive off to his house next door. I walk in with my brother and as I do I notice I still had this strange feeling in my stomach that I had at the game. It confused me but I still wanted to know what it was but this strange thing happened in my mind when I thought of a strange thing... maybe it had something to do with Harry.

AUTHORS NOTE

new chapter yay! anyway I'm up north rn. I have no wifi but strangely wattpad works. any way keep reading voting and fanning!

~Olivia