I'm on the ballot??!

LACEYS POV

As soon as I woke up on that marvelous Tuesday morning I felt like today was going to be a good day. I got up, showered,curled my long hair, put makeup on, and through on my school uniform. I really didn't like this uniform but its much better than my ones at my old school. This uniform consisted of white pull up socks, a navy blue skirt, a white collar shirt, and navy pullover sweater and some black dress shoes. Just a normal school uniform. For boys they had a boys navy blue pull over, and along with some tan dress pants. They also had guys dressy black shoes. So we all were wearing the same colors and mostly the same clothes. Most the girls I could tell yesterday pulled their skirts up higher but I wasent like that. Also you could wear whatever bag or accessories you wanted with your uniform. Today my accessories were a silver necklace and a expensive bag my parents bought for me on my birthday last year. I also had on my all time favorite charm bracelet. My grandmother got it for me right before she passed away when I was 8. I wore my charm bracelet almost every day and it means alot to me. It is more important than any possession to me. As soon as I clasp it on and grab my bag I make my way downstairs to see my cook and maid Gloria cooking breakfast for me and my brother Cole. I sit down at a stool next to Cole.

"Morning Gloria." I spoke up looking at her.

"Morning sweety.Your Mom and Dad had to go into work early so before you go to school you have to take Cole to school too." Gloria told me.

"Sure thing." I said with a smile. Gloria was like another mom to me. She has been in my life as a maid and cook for as long as I can remember and she moves around where ever we go with us. I was also used to taking Cole to school at least once a week. My parents were always called into work early. Gloria then sets down a stack of chocolate chip pancakes and me and Cole dig in. Gloria knew they were my favorite. I devoured my pancakes and so did Cole. We soon left the house and soon as we steeped outside into the cold morning air, a mop of brown curls was waking out of the next door house. Harry, was all I thought.

"Hey Lacey!" He called from next door.

"Hey Harry." I say back with a smile.

"Well see you at school." He says back.

"Ok see you later." I say as he pops into his car and drives away.

"Who was that?" Cole asks as we both hop into our car.

"Our neighbor obviously." I say trying to avoid further questions.

"But why were you looking at him like that?" Cole asks.

"Like what?" I ask back, looking at him.

"Like you.... Like him." Cole responds.

"I don't like him!" I say picking up my voice.

"God sorry." Cole mutters.

"Sorry for raising my voice, Cole." I say back to him.

"It's ok." He mutters like he was hurt. I always felt bad if I yelled at Cole. I loved Cole alot and I knew it was always hard for him moving around alot. He was also very sensitive.

"Cole I really am sorry." I said to him.

"Its fine." He muttered again. He still sounded very hurt.

"Look Cole its just everyone says I like him and it get annoying. I'm sorry." I say to him as we pull up to his school.

"Whatever." He mumbled as he steped out of the car and slammed the door. I sped out of the parking lot and made my way to the high school. As soon as I got out all eyes were on me, just like yesterday. But this time it wasent shock written on their fake faces, it was something I couldent make out. But soon after I realized, it was jealousy.