PROM?

LACEYS POV

Recap:::

"To make.... Harry Styles fall in love with her by prom night..." Delilah tells me.

Present:

That was Stasis challenge. Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. We had the same challenge. Has that ever happened before? I don't know. I wonder if Stasi knows that's my task too? Oh God.

"W-what?" I ask Delilah again to make sure I had heard her clear.

"I told you... to make Harry Styles fall in love with her by prom night." She says.

"Woah." Was all I could manage to get out.

"I mean ya that's why I couldn't expose it." She says.

"I mean that's MY boyfriend." I say. and it actually felt good to say my boyfriend. Ok not the point here.

"Ya what do you see in him anyway?" She asks me.

"Alot." I tell her.

"Like... what?" She asks.

"He is one of the kindest people you could ever meet. His humor is charming. He is absolutely brilliant and athletic. And well he is gourgas." I tell her.

"But why him?" She asks me.

"I don't know Delilah. I really don't know. I guess that's just who they wanted me to fall for." I say.

"Whose they?" She asks.

"I don't know forget I mentioned it." I chuckle.

"Oh but Lacey he is a player and you know it." Delilah says.

"Delilah." I start.

"Ya I know you don't like that word." She says.

"Even if he was a player Delilah, I'm the girl who wants him to hang up the Jersey and quit the game." I say with a smirk.

"Ohh clever wordplay. Mind if I use that in a book or something?" She asks in a posh accent.

"Ofcourse my darling." I say back as we laugh all the way until we were infront of Harrys house. At the long end of his driveway stood Harry.

"Harry?" I ask.

"Oh hey Lacey. I was looking for you." He says.

"Oh. What did you need?" I ask.

"Well I went over to your house to talk to you but your brother said you were on a walk." Harry says.

"Oh well ya. Delilah was just leaving." I say as I turn to Delilah and give her a grin.

"Ya ya. Bye Lacey. Bye styles." She says as she walks in the other direction.

"Bye." Harry and I call.

"So what did you need?" I ask him.

"Well come with me." He says taking my hand and he starts to run down the sidewalk pulling me along.

"Harry where are we going?" I ask him. As I try to keep up with him.

"Surprise." he says. I groan as Harry continues to run down the sidewalk. I could tell I wasent going to getting back to my maths homework anytime soon.

*

We run downtown until Harry stops.

"Close your eyes." Harry demands.

"Harry." I laugh.

"Just trust me babe." He says as he takes my hand. That sends a million chills up my spine as I close my eyes.

"Ok." I laugh.

"Come here now. Let me guide you." He says as he keeps walking. We walk for about 5 minutes before he stops.

"Open." He says. I peer my eyes open to see I was standing infront of the coffee shop we had breakfast at that one morning. In the window in bright white lights read the words "PROM?" In big letters. My mouth was wide open as I turn to Harry. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Harry?" I ask as I let out a laugh.

"Yes???" He asks.

"Are you asking me to prom?" I ask him.

"Yes. So Lacey Bennett, will you go to prom with me?" He asks.

"Ofcourse Harry!" I say as I lunge at him. I press my lips onto his and he automatically kisses me back. But that was the first time a wave of guilt washes over me. I do love him... but I didn't from the start and that could make or break our fairy-tale romance.

AUTHOR NOTE

I love this chapter! it was so cute when he asked to go to prom with her! I just want to remind you to go read my other book the boat girl. also this book has maybe like 20 more chapters left. so ya. Keep voting fanning and commenting! thanks

~olivia