Auditions

LACEYS POV

It was finally Thursday. The day of the audition. I've spent the whole day running the lyrics to my song in my head making sure I know the lyrics. I practiced all last night hoping to leave a good impression on our teacher. I just hope Harry can pull his act together. After my little thought yesterday about us being together I pushed him out if my brain, so I could prepare for my audition. Right now was the first time I had thought of him sense then and I did want him to do good so we could spend time together in the musical because if we spend time together he could get to know me, then that could get to him loving me then prom queen. Its a simple 4 step plan. I call it operation Harry. Cliche I know. Now that I think about it though, the prom was in 3 weeks. I had little time to make this operation work. I could do it, I tell myself. My confidence then drops as I turn in to the auditorium. A huge crowd of people were gathered. I could feel my palms sweaty as I make my way over to where I see Harry.

"Hey Harry." I say as I sit next to the curly headed boy who literally looked like he was about to pass out. He sends me a nervous glance as I then notice he had been sweating.

"Hey." He says as he taps his fingers agianst his leg.

"Nervous?" I ask him.

"Yup." Was all he replied with.

"Harry don't be nervous. Your a amazing Singer. Anyway its not like anybody cool is going to be here. I mean only popular girls are going to be here so no one to embarrass yourself infront of." I say whispering the last part into his ear. He laughs at the last part.

"Thanks Lacey." Harry says.

"Anytime." I say with a smile and he smiles back. Then Rebecca, Delilah, Stasi, and Katie walk up to us and sit down next to us.

"Hey Lacey, hey Harry." Rebecca says to us.

"Hey." Harry and I say at the same time. We were all about to start talking agian until our drama and music teacher makes her way onto the stage.

"Welcome everyone to our school auditions for our school musical, Grease!" Our teacher says. The auditorium burst into claps. Her smile grows as she notices the amount of people here.

For the next hour I watch people walk up on stage singing songs. Most of the people who were singing were absolutely awful. I sigh back as I notice our teacher was about to call another person up to sing.

"Harry styles." Our teacher calls. Many shocked faces turn to the chair next to me. Harry nervously stands up and makes his was infront of the auditorium, onto the stage. He stands infront of everyone as he holds a cold expression.

"Hello." Harry says into the microphone.

"Hi Harry. What are you singing?" Our teacher asks.

"Uh Free Falling by John Mayer." Harry replied. I hide a small smile as I recall that song. It is one of my favorite songs ever.

"Whenever your ready Harry." Our teacher says. Harry nods his head a little then opens his mouth.

"She's a good girl

loves her mamma

love Jesus and America too

she's a good girl

crazy about elvis

loves horses and her boyfriend too

yeah yeah

and its a long day living in reseda

there's a freeway running through the yard

I'm a bad boy