My New Bff, Seeing Stuff, and trying to Forgive.

Kaitlyn POV

I just woke up in my bed yawning with the tv on.

"Whats my tv doing on" i thought but i brushed it off and turned it off

Then i smelled pancakes, bacon, and egges, i walked to the kicthen to find a note

"Hi im sorry for everything so i decied to make u breakfest P.S Dean Helped" - Seth and Dean.

"Watever"

i ate the breakfest took a shower and put on a pink sports bra gray baggy sweats pants and pink converse. I got in the elavtor with my bag waiting for it to go to the lobby but it stopped on level 4 and here came Seth,Dean,Roman,Kelly,Summer,Aj, and Dolph.

I rolled my eyes and when Dolph went in the elavtor i slipped out and ran down the stairs beating the elavotor to the Hotels Gym.

When i went in the Gym Cm Punk, John Cena, Jojo, Cody Rhodes, Eva Maria, and Fandango.

I went near the weights and Jojo came over to me,

Jojo= "Hey Kaitlyn wats up i heard about wat happened tho"

"So it got out that quick wow"

Jojo = "Kinda but i think u should come out with us"

"Nah im uh recheck that Yea"

Jojo = "Uh don't dress up to much"

"Watever ok see u then"

It was 2 hours later and i couldn't exercise anymore so i got my bag and put my key in my hand and went in the elavotor.

It opened and i met face to face with Dean and Seth. I walked away to the stairs only to be grabbed by Dean and spun around to meet their face again.

"What do u want know"

i felt angry and sore cause my arms were in pain.

S = "I want u to forgive me i mean us"

"No Thanks i rather jump off a cliff"'

D = "Is that a chocie"

"Wow ur a friend"

S = "But is it a still a chocie"

Aj, Summer, and Kelly walked up behind them Summer kissed Dean on the check and Kelly kissed Seth.

Kelly = "Aww wats wrong Kaite are people being mean today" she said with a smirk

"Aww are u still kissing up to people asses" Kelly smirk vanshied

Kelly = "What the fuck ever come on Colby we can leave"

"Yea wat the fuck ever"

Kelly = "U know what bitch say it to my face u slut"

"So u wanna take shit to that level do somethin bitch"

Kelly stepped in my face and pushed me so since i have alot more muscle then her i punched her and kept punching her and she was on the floor and i was banging her head on the floor it was wood so she would be bleeding next.

Dean pulled me off of Kelly and Seth held Kelly.

Kelly = "Seth why didnt u attack her while she was attacking me"

S = "I cant do that i might be a dude but attacking a girl isant what i do"

"Why dont u go talk else where u idiot and Dean touch me again and BOTH UR ARMS ARE GOING TO BE RIPPED OFF" i said yelling

I took deans arm from around me picked up my bag and went in  the elavotor.

it was 7;15 and i needed to get dress for 8:30 for with Jojo.