The Toured Bus

I woke up to loud tv so i saw Roman, Dean, Seth,Summer and Aj.

"Hey guys wheres Kelly"

Aj = "She left trying to kill u"

"Whhhhaaaattttt"

R = "Kidding but go Vince said he wants us all  to Smackdown like in 1 hour so u might wanna get going"

I jumped up went in the bathroom showered go on a Hounds of Justice blak skinny jeans and a dark blue high tops converse to match the blue in my shirt.

I walked out and sat on my bed looking my phone.

0 messages 0 vocie mails 0 calls.

Wow.

D = "Katie come sit with us we saved u a seat"

"Na im good here"

S = "Come on u can sit bewteen Me and Dean''

"No thanks"

D = "Ok, but pwease"

"Pwease??"

D = "Yea"

"Im going to go make breakfest so bye"

i walked in the kitchen and felt arms around my wasit and i jumped and look behind me.

It was Roman.

"Omg u scared the crap out of me"

R = "Sorry want me to help u"

"Sure im good but i could use help"

Me and Roman make breakfest for everyone and we gave them while the stayed on the couch they thanked us and i ate on my bed.

Summer = "Good Breakfest dont u think"

Aj = "Yea nice"

D = "Ive had better"

S = "It good"

"Thanks except u Dean"

D = "Ur welcome"

My phone started ringing and i got up to answer it

"Hello"

VM = "Yes this is Vince i need u and Aj,Dean,,Summer,Seth, and Roman to come down so we can telll u whos sharing a tour bus"

"Ok give us 10 minutes"

VM = "Ok thanks Peace"

i hunged up

"Ok guys we gotta meet Vince like now so lets go"

They nodded and i ran down the stairs and the elavtor open reviling Aj,Dean,Summer,Seth, and Roman,

I drove them to the Smackdown tapping and there was all superstars divas and all..

I got out the car and went over there a stood next to Nattie and Layla.

Vm = "So ur gonna be sharing tourbusses now im not letting u keep these tour busses for long only for 2 years tops"

Triple H = "Yes and Stephine will say who is going to be paired up with who" he said as he handed her the list.

Stephine = '' Theses are the names.

Roman and Layla.

Dean and Summer

Seth and Kaitlyn

John and Nikki

Daniel and Brie

Phil and Aj

Dolph and Aksanua

Chris and Naomi

Camoran and Randy

Alberto and Eva Maria

Fandango and Jojo

The Miz and Rosa

and so on..........

I growned and looked at Seth he has a huge smirk on his face.

They dispissed us and i got my luggage and went to car 3 i walked in sat my stuff down and looked over an everywhere.

There were 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms i jumped up and clapped and ran into my room and shut the door so he wont come in.

Seths Pov.

I was talking to Kelly.

"Im sharing a room with Kaitlyn also we gotta break up"

Kelly = "Ok im fine im dating Zack got it"

"Watever im good"

I got my luggage and went in my room and was stopped by Roman.

"Oh hey dude"

R= "One thing if u hurt my best friend i will hurt u we might be in the Sheild but if u hurt her im going for u"

"Ok i will not"

I walked into the bus and saw 4 rooms 2 bathrooms and 1 bedroom and 1 that was shut.

i knocked on it.

"Hello"

K = "Hi Hi, My room just to tell u"

"Ok Fine ill take the next one"

Kaitlyn POV.

I heard the door open so i thought to my self to wing it and stay happy.

I walked out and saw Seth sitting on the couch i sat next to him and we watched tv.

"Im sorry for wat i said now are we bffs"

S = "Sure its ok im over it"

"Yay thanks"

I snuggled in his chest and he just had a huge smile on his face.

Seths POV.

Kaitlyn snuggled into my chest and i was super happy i wrapped my arm around her.

"Hey Kaitlyn um i was thinking i did break up with kelly so u wanna like go on a date someday"

K = "Sure im fine with that"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ik the title was corny so lets countiued Tommorw on The Dinner Date no part 2.