We Are Getting Back Together

No Reacap Just Note Nvm

-----------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn and Dean were in The Sheild Room asleep. Seth was pasting *In Seths Head* "So how do i get Kaitlyn back gotta break up Dean with Her KELLYS A BITCH"

There was a knock on the door Kelly was there. Kaitlyn got up while Seth was stuck in thought. She opened the door "Hey is Seth Her-" She was interuppted by a slam to the face. She knocked again. 

Kaitlyn answered it once again. "Hey dont slam the door in my face but is Sethy Here" Kelly said as she bumped into Kaitlyn and jumped into Seths arms. "Hi my little Sethy Poo i missed ur cute face" Kelly said.

"Why dont u take Sethy Poo to ur room and ill stay right her banging a pan on UR head till ur memorys gone". Kaitlyn yelled. Dean got up and saw Kaitlyn yelling at Seth and Kelly. Dean got infront of Kaitlyn so she wouldnt attack.

Kelly stuck her middle finger up at Kaitlyn and kissed Seth afterwards.

Kaitlyn jumped up trying to attack Kelly Dean caught Kaitlyn and took her out the room. "Dude ik were not officaly dating but dont attack her like that" Dean told Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn whispered in Deans ear   "Why dont we stay friends i obviously still have feelings for Seth and u well nothing there".

"Can we at least have one more kiss" Dean said. Kaitlyn nodded hapily Kaitlyn kissed Dean for like a few minutes.

Dean and Kaitlyn walked back in to Kelly on the floor screaming.

(A Few Minutes Ago)

"Kelly stop trying to kiss me we are thru" Seth Said, "Oh u wanna run back to Kaitlyn then try for me one more stupied time no no no." Kelly said then getting on the floor crying.

(Now)

"Kaitlyn im so so sorry i dumped u for that bitch" Seth said pleading "We u take me back please" Seth pleaded. "Yes Seth i will" Kaitlyn said running into Seths arms

_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it it might be short idk idc but it took long also add Kaitlyn new Theme song mixed with the Sheild