Im All Alone

Continued.

Kaitlyns POV

I ran towards the elavtor pouring my eyes out. "Really Kaitlyn u should have confronted him when u saw the text messages but no i would have been crying anyway" my thoughts were just going and going.

I ran to our room no one was there so i started watching tv but it was the Smackdown epsidoe with me and Seth i put my head down and started crying then there was a knock on the door it was Dean.

"Oh uh hey Dean" i said keeping my head down.

"Look we gotta tal-" he said but i cut him off.

"See Seth dumped me for someone else i guess that just leaves u and me right??"

"No we need to talk like now I -" he said but i cut him off again

"So now what do i do im leaving for Houston and im gonna talk to Stephine like in a couple of minutes"

"ME AND SUMMER ARE DATING" he said as he closed his mouth with both his hands.

"Oh i didnt know but i think im going to leave" i said getting up and walking out the door

"Kaitlyn wait" he said grabbing my arm

"No im going to leave to get over everything"

I pushed his arm away and went over to my suite case and packed everything i need.

I went in the bathroom and took a shower and changed into a black shirt to match my full outfit like i was going to a founarl black skinnny jeans and black converse.

I took my suite case went downstaris and saw Aj and Dolph talking to Seth and Kelly.

i took my suite case and put on my black hoddie so they didnt notice me. i wrapped my hair up and put the hoddie over my head and got my suite case and ran out the lobby i noticed someone staring at me and ik it was Aj.

I put my suite case in the back of my rental car then felt tiny hands on my shoulder.

"Im leaving and u cant stop me ok."

"Ik but fine ok u can leave but i think im gonna visit u and call u and video chat me" she said

"Ok thanks Aj"

i turned around and aj was in a Dolph ziggler shirt with sweats and her black converes.

"Bye" she said she hugged me i got in my rental car and went to the Raw tapping.

xXx ( At the Raw Tapping)

"Hi Stephine" i said sitting down in her office.

"So what seems to be the prob" she said.

I explained everything that happeneed (cause i really dont wanna type it  LAZY)

"Oh im so sorry u can take 2 weeks off u can leave today"

"Thank Steph"

i got up hugged her and went in my rental returened the car and walked to the Airport anf got a text.

Steph - ''Were going to be in Atl when u returned Thanks bye"

I put my phone away and got on the plane to houston i just fell asleep.

xXx ( In Houston and Kaitlyn House)

I ran into my house and out my sutie case down smelling the Air,

"I missed u House" i yelled at my house

Then my phone started ringing and i answered it

"Hello"