The New person in my Heart.

Recap: Dean carried Kaitlyn bridle style and kissed her infront of the crowd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth and Roman were watching and Seth got really angry. "Why did he kiss her she is mine she supposed to be my, Oh i forgot im back with Kelly" he said out load as he sighed. 

"Dude u know Dean wanted her after u broke up with her and before u dated her and theres no way ur getting her back now." Roman said

 Dean came in still holding Kaitlyn bridle style he but her down and Kaitlyn kissed Dean infront of Seth. Seth started to get frustrated. Kaitlyn walked out of The Sheild locker room Happy. Seth started argueing with Dean Roman broke it up and that was it.

Dean sat down in a chair texting Kaitlyn. "So wanna come over to my hotel room today Seth will be ok with Kelly that ugly girl" Dean txt back her. "Sure at least ur better than Seth and a better kisser than Seth ever was" Kaitlyn texted back. S

Seth came in "Who are u texting Dean" Seth said. "No one its a girl" Dean said."Who is she if its Kaitlyn just say so" Seth said. "Ok its Kaitlyn but mind ur own bussinus" Dean said "What u doing" Kaitlyn replied.

"Talking to Seth hes still angry" Dean replied back. "Hey what she say hey i think i still like her i want her back dont date her wait im going out with Kelly today Yippe"  Seth said out load Dean texted Kaitlyn all that what Seth said. "Ugh that Bastered well idc he can skip down to candy land kiss her all he wants idc" Kaitlyn replied.

xXx (At the Sheild hotel room)

Kaitlyn walked in their hotel room Seth was about to leave for his date with Kelly.

Dean was on the couch watching Movies and stuff. Kaitlyn came on the couch next to her Lover. Dean put his arm around Kaitlyn. Seth took Deans arm from around Kaitlyn and they both looked at each other then at Seth.

Kaitlyn and Dean just watched the movies and Kaitlyn cuddled up with Dean but Seth got in the middle of it and Kaitlyn was pissed. "Seth Kelly might be at the door please go check please.' Dean said.

Kaitlyn and Dean started kissing before Seth came back Kelly wasnet their. Then there was a knock on the door and Kelly was there in a nice dress ready for their date. "Wait a second i need to handle something."

Seth closed the door and "Hey Kaitlyn, can u stop kissing Dean while im gone i dont like seeing that" Kaitlyn and Dean stopped and just cuddle on the sofa. Seth Left.

xXx ( When Seth came back)

Kaitlyn and Dean were in a Make-Out sessions. Seth opened the door and Kaitlyn and Dean were still making out. "What are u two doing stop kidding idc" Seth said coming in while Dean and Kaitlyn just stared and him then at each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Dean and Kaitlyn are getting good is that all to them.