Raw Tapping, and Aj. Part 1

Kaitlyn Pov To Be Counted

Me and Seth didnt know if we had Sex but im pretty sure we used a condom.

'Seth how could u not remember that we had Sex"

S = "I dont know we were DRUNK"

"Ok, so there is a condom on the floor so im not going to be pregnant"

S ="Good and the horrible thing is i cant remember it"

"How is that a Oh, U wanted to remeber it"

S = "Yea i have sex with u so that's cool"

"It was Drunk Sex"

S = "Watever"

"Ok Ok"

"Lets Put on some clothes and Go to Raw today we have it in a few hours its 5 we have 2 hours lets go"

S = "Ok Ok"

Seth put on a White V-Neck, White Cargo pants and black converse.

I put on a Yellow Crop top that shows my stomach (Abs) black skinny jeans and black and yellow converse.

"So ready to go"

S ="Wow"

"What"

S = "U look amazing"

"So do u"

S = "Lets go"

"Ok"

We drove to the Raw Tappings and we checked the borad for all the Matches.

Mixed Tag Match Dolph and Aj vs Seth and Kaitlyn the Mainevent.

The Sheild Attacks Big Show.

and so on.

I highfived Seth.

"We got out first Mixed Tag Match agasint Dolph and Aj"

S = "Yea wait a minute Cm punk comes out and Big E attackes him then Dean and Roman attack Big E then Aj attacks Dolph and Cm punk and Aj Go out''

"Wow wait a minute theres more Aksana go out and attacks Me and Aj then i spear her a she goes for the black widow"

S = "Cool"

"Lets get ready"

xXx ( The Sheilds Locker Room )

"So lets get ready".

The Sheild put on there reguarl uniform and i put on the same pants my gray boots and a black vest.

The Annocer = "The Sheild and Kaitlyn please report to the Gorrila"

We left The Sheilds locker room and went to the Gorrila and then we went up to the thing were the crowad was and waited out cue.

Aj and Dolph with Big E went out there and waited for us.

"Wait Guys i want to go out on the Gorrila ok"

They Nodded and i went to the Gorrila.

I went out first and put the "H" sign up for Houstan .

I slid under the Rope and they were Just eyeing me i waited on The Sheild.

Sirea

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta.

Sheild

They came down and Seth entered the ring with me and Me and Aj started off the Match.

xXx ( 2 minutes later)

Aj tags in Dolph and Dolph comes closer to me smirking i kicked him in the gut then kicked him in the head.

I had to tag in Seth and he was Stomping Dolph Down.

xXx ( 10 minutes later)

Cm Punk theme song came on.

"Look in My Eyes what do u see the Cult of Personality"

Cm punk came down to the ring to Be stopped by Big E. Dolph started getting on the rope telling Cm punk to leave Seth tagged me in and Dolph hit Aj and She came in looking and Cm punk distradced. She turned around and met a Spear.

I Speared her and

1...2...3. Me and Seth Won and the Ref held our hands up high.

Aj then attacked Dolph and Cm punk came in after Dolph was down Cm Punk and Aj kissed Roman and Dean Attacked Big E.

Me and Seth just stayed their and Seth helped Roman and Dean Attack Big E.

Aksana music came down and She ran down their and slid in the ring attacking Me and Aj and I speared her.

Aksana got up 2 minutes later and tried to flip Aj but Aj got the Black Widow Move and aksana starting tapping like it was a match.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See u Later for Part 2