Her Retirement lead to Beating Up.

Kaitlyn had a retirement match against Kelly. Kaitlyn was at the gorilla waiting for her theme song to come.

"Higher" came on and Kaitlyn didn't have the divas champ yet.

Kelly theme song came on and she walked out angry. Kelly was in control for the first half of the match.

Kaitlyn hit Kelly with a SPEAR. 1..2..3.. Ding Ding Ding. "The winner of this match KAITLYN" the announcer said. "Kelly has to

retire today." Vince said on th big screen.

Kaitlyn went back stage and changed into some regular clothes and was making her Way back to the hotel.

"Kaitlyn" A familiar voice said as she was in the parking lot making her way to Her car. She turned around to see an angry Kelly.

Kelly punched Kaitlyn in her bruised chest Kaitlyn started fighting back but Kelly slammed Kaitlyn to the car behind her.

Kaitlyn was hurt Kelly had a huge boot on and started stepping on Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn couldn't move at all Then Nattie came out and attacked Kelly.

Kelly left for good but her sweared she would be back. Dolph, and the sheild and A.j came out.

Kaitlyn just laid there and her eyes started to close as she felt something pick her up.

xXx at the hospital

Seth was out side with the others. Seth started pasting "She's not gonna be okay I just know it she's gone." Seth said.

"Dude u don't know that she could be alive were all hoping" Dean said and everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Yes ur Mr.Lopez" a doctor said. "Yes what are her conditions" Seth said. "Well......., Her stomach is like cut open half way due to the boot her leg and arm is broken so she doesn't need to me and muscles. The doctor said.

"She in surgery so just wait like an hour or a good 30 minutes.

30 minutes later. "Mr.Lopez." the doctor said as Seth turned around. "Mrs.Lopez is out of surgery so it's ok for u to see ur wife" The disc said as he started walking away.

"Wife,Mrs.Lopez," Nattie said laughing while everyone else was but Seth. "On the other hand she's on the 3rd floor room 378." The doc said coming back.

Seth just nodded and ran to the elevator as it took its time to open. Seth clicked room 3 and ran to the room 378.

Seth took a huge deep breath before walking in then walking in. Kaitlyn was fast asleep as he heard machines beating slowly of her heart rate.

Seth pulled up a chair and seat down running his hands thru her two toned hair and putting her hand in his.

"I'm so sry this happened to u Kaitlyn " Seth said kinda crying.He felt a little squeeze in his hand and saw Kaitlyn eyes waking up adjusting to the light.

"Seth Is that u" She said. "Yes it is Kaitlyn" He said. "Why did u come all I remember is being hurt by Kelly then being carried by someone." She said.

"Well I carried u out until Dean called the hospital then I put in a thing to be carried to the hospital" He said. Kaitlyn looked a little sad.

"Whats wrong Hair Buddy" he said kissing her on the check. "Well first did u just call me hair buddy and second Kelly made me .gt hurt till the point I might be out for good" Kaitlyn said.

"Yes, I called u hair buddy and u might not be out for good" Seth said. "I hope so I'm so depressed" Kaitlyn said.

"Well, get some rest and I will be back or I will stay here by ur side till the end." Seth said.

"I got one thing to say can u just kiss me" Kaitlyn said.

"Yes two tones" Seth said smiling he's cute smile. and leaning to kiss Kaitlyn on the lips. "Bye" Seth said smiling and leaving.

"Bye I love u" Kaitlyn said silently so he would not hear Seth poked his head back in "I love u to Kait" Seth said shutting the door.

xXx (Back in the lobby)

"So how is she" Dean said anxiously since that is his ex. "She's fine she won't b out till next month tho" Seth said.

"Well lets go get some sleep and check on her tommorw morning" Aj said.

xXx (At a really fancy hotel with 5 bed rooms with 2 beds in each.)

"Lets share the room" Seth said whilst Dean Roman Nattie Aj And Dolph agreeing. Seth checked them in and they all got a key.

They went up and they all took separated showers and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Wonder what's gonna happen next u sent have to wait long it's gonna be out I think tommorw a few minutes after I wake up.