Another Free Day means Another Visit but Script Never Changes Their Love.

Kaitlyn woke and she saw she had a text. "Hi i miss u were at the fancys hotel ever" Seth texted last night with photos attached 

"Those are super cute"

There was a knock on the door " Come in" Dean,Roman,Aj,Dolph and Seth walked in.

"Hi Guys, what brings yall here" Kaitlyn said

(Sorry i took the idea off of someone) (S=Seth D=Dean R=Roman Aj = Regular Aj DZ= Dolph)

S = "Were here because we wanted to see u" walking over to her kissing her check

"Well i appartice u coming and i leave tommrow they letting me leave early"

D = "Yes, Yes, Yes"

"Dont go all Daniel Bryan o me now" I said started laughing While everyone else was cracking up including Dean

"Well yall wanna stay today or wait for me tommorow and whos picking me up."

DZ = Well me and Aj could Smackdown tommorw and u have an easy match against Aksansa in the script u spear her u win and Vince need to talk to u"

Aj = "Yea i thinks it about u with some guy and turning on him to the sheild and dating one"

DZ = I smiled ( well dolph did if ur confused )" Yea thats it so u gotta be prepared for tommorw"

"Ok and i think i got this so i want yall to leave its 10:10 time does fly pass but i hope yall pick me up"

xXx ( The next day at the hospital with Dolph, Aj and Seth )

S = "So ill go in and give her the script and fill the forms and bring her out"

D = "Yes now go go and Aj and i will wait in the car"

Aj = "Just make sure shes ok"

S = "Oh how am i supposed to do that bye' Walking in

Doc = "Ur Mr.Lopez right ur wife is almost out just feel out these forms to get her out" he said passing him some forms and a pen then walking away.

Seth just stood there confused. "Celeste Boin my WIFE Celeste Lopez, ha that works Celeste and Colby Lopez" Seth just stood lost in thought when the doc snapped him out of it.

Doc = "She will have to take the hostpital wheel chair because her arm and leg but shes better and she dosent have to always have it"

S = "Ok" As he filled out the forms and walked to her room.

" Hi i am ready to go" As i stood up well

S = "u have to leave in wheel chair and u have to keep it cause ur leg"

"Fine watever im good'' Seth got the wheeling chair and wheeled out.

xXx( Outside )

Aj and Dolph was in the car waiting for them.

"Lets go" Kaitlyn and Seth got in the car and drove off to the Smackdown tapping 

S = "Oh Celeste heres the Script."

"Oh ill read it to the Smackdown tapping"

"WHAT i have to date CODY RHODES"

S = "Um yea but read on a little bit more for me and Romans match agaisnt Rhodes Scholar."

"Yes, i betray him for u Dean distracs the Ref and when Cody goes to the rope i pull him leg and kicks his legs

S = "So lets get ready for this"

xXx ( Kaitlyn Match when she does the SPEAR )

Kaitlyn was getting ready for her spear then aksana got up and SPEAR shes out"

Kaitlyn theme song come up. then 5 seconds later Cody theme song come on and she runs kisses him and they leave.

xXx ( The beginging of Cody Damin Sandow and The Sheild"

The sheilds theme song comes on and their walking down to the ring. Jerry Lawler = Its the Sheild being companting by Dean Ambrose.

Seth Rollins Roman Regins in Ring Dean Ambrose on the side.

 Rhodes Scholer came out with along side Kaitlyn.

The Match Started Seth agains Damin. Seth was in control.

In the middle towards the end of the match

Dean distracted the Ref by Getting up on the ropes the Ref went over there and Cody went to the Ropes and Kaitlyn pulled Cody Rhodes Leg and knocked out Damin. Roman was in the Ring and the ref was back Cody got up and Roman Speared him and 1..2..3 The Sheild Won.

Kaitlyn went in the ring and Hugged The Sheild then kissed Seth was to much passion. Cody got up and he had an Angry look on his face which was fake because it was in the script.

Kaitlyn was passed a Mic. "Well u wonder why i am in the ring with the Sheild because im dumping Cody for Seth and im Joining The Sheild. She said and Threw the Mic. And the Sheilds theme song came on and they walked out to the Sheilds locker room.

 "Yay im so happy" Kaitlyn said and jumping into Seths arms.

There was a knock on their door. It was Aj. She jumped into Kaitlyns arms "IM SO happy for u and Seth," Aj said

"Yea thank u but I wont be here for long if u keep squeezing me i cant breath" Kaitlyn said as Aj got down.

"Hey dont crush our new Sheild member were gonna need her for tag matches" Roman said

"Well on victory we can go out somewhere to a movie on a Quad Date Me and Dolph, U and Seth, Roman and Layla, and Nattie and Dean ( This is before she was married to Tyson.)

"Ok Perfect Bye Aj" Kaitlyn said before closing the door.

"Ready for our date wanna go Casual with Jeans and Shirt or me a dress and u a tuex.

"What are we getting married Jeans and Shirt" Seth said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So thats it i think its long but Sporiler Alret for the Next Chapter: Seth and Kaitlyn have a date and someone reuins it all for Seth and a certian Kaitlyn.