Chapter 22 Is This a New Storyline....

Vinces POV

I needed Kaitlyn in a new story line..

"Kaitlyn!!"

I walked  up to her and said.

"Kaitlyn my dear i see ur locking lips with Roman wats that all about"

K = "Vince i-i-i uh" (Kaitlyn Studdered)

"Ur not being Fired Dear i just need u in a new story line with a different Person and no its not Roman, Seth or Dean. Its.....-"

Kaitlyn Pov.

"But wait will i still be with The Shield??"

Vince = "Yes but ur in a Romantic Story line with...."

I started sweating about the superstars who i could be paired with.

Vince = "Oh as i was saying its going to be Randal Keith Orton Aka Randy Orton."

"WHAT!!!!!" 

I turned around to a knocked out Roman and a smirking Randy.

I Turned around to Vince and asked why,

"Why Vince Why"

Vince = "Well He ask if he u could come out to his matches then i said yes and suggest a Romantic story line between u to."

"But-But-But"

Vince = "Save ur Buts ur in a story line final or Ur Fired!!!"

"Uh Yes Sir."

Vince started walking away and turned around.

Vince = "Oh and Kaitlyn u wont be fired just u have to do this story line"

Vince left and i turned around to Randy in my face breathing heavily on me.

"Wat do u want Randall and save it never mind i dont care"

Randy = "Woah Cranky... Thats not how u speak to ur On-Screen Boyfriend. Also let me get my kisses and Gum Back"

Then Daniel came around with Brie,

Daniel = "Yea and dont take my Yesses there for me ONLY!!"

Then he walked away with Brie.

"Fine u want ur come here"

I Handed him his gum and he put it in his mouth and kissed me.

I pulled away then relized i had gum in my mouth.

Then he kissed me again and took the Gum Back.

"Ew ur copying me u-u-u BITCH"

I walked away to Romans Aid then Randy attacked me leaving me on the floor knocked out. 

Ajs Pov

i was skipping down the hall way and Saw Dean. i stopped skipping to see him locking lips with Layla  and smacking her ass and moving to a Room.

I ran to see Kaitlyn and Roman knocked out on each other I ran over there and Screamed for Help.

Seths Pov.

Me and Kelly Broke Up like The Rock always Says FINALLY!!!!

I walked out my Hotel room to hear some scream for help. I ran as fast as I could and saw Aj she looked sad. Then i looked down to see Kaitlyn and Roman,

I ran over there and picked up Roman and Aj picked up Kaitlyn then drag them to Kaitlyns Room and Kaitlyn and Roman started waking up.

Kaitlyn finally got her eyes open then Roman got his eyes open.

Kaitlyns Pov.

"I-I-I Randy Attacked Me and Roman and we were out cold.

S = " Ok Sad Sorry Kaitlyn we were there to help and Roman."

Its ok lets get some sleep and see tommrow for Raw.

I went to the shower and Took a nice hot long shower then changed to a Red T-Shirt some sweats and my desgined Socks(Just Like her pictures on her day off) 

I walked out to see Aj watching Tv.

I sat down on my bed then got in and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems all nice and Sweet at the End but watch out Raw and Kaityln has a Story Line With Randall Hes gonna make her Living Hell Through Off-Screen.

                                                                                                  #Dylan Brown!!!