Chapter 18- Moolissa

Once Melissa stood up and brushed herself off, she burst into a laughing fit. Mikey was on the other side of the lobby blowing his nose and coughing. We were all laughing as hard as we possibly could. Okay so I bet you're wondering who Melissa is. She's really tan, and I've always been jealous of it. She's got dark brown eyes that get every guy she wants. Her hair is like the color of chocolate, yes I'm making myself want chocolate. Dang. But she's hyper ALL the time. Sometimes it bugs me. Other times it helps. She is really frikken skinny. Melissa has had a crush on Mikey ever since we told her about the band. I haven't seen her in, what, three years? We met in fifth grade and were friends ever since. Same with Paisley, we all met at the exact same time. I was standing at the classroom door, when Melissa and Paisley walked by. I said "Heyoz!" to them and we were best buddies after that.

"So what's new?!" Paisley asked Melissa very excitedly. "Well I-" Melissa started but I interrupted, "I think you should meet the guys first, they're giving us a 'wtf' look." I led Paisley and Melissa back to the table with the guys. I sat in Frank's lap and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Guys this is Melissa, Melissa you know who they are, obviously." After everyone said hello and shook hands, Mikey coughed again and walked over. He sat down and glared at me. " 'Sup coffee snot?" Frank asked. Mikey jumped across the table and smacked Frank across the chest, almost hitting me in the process. "WATCH IT COFFEE MUG!" I yelled slapping his hand. He growled and rubbed his hand, then sat back down. He heard Melissa giggle and he looked up. "Who is this lovely lady?" Mikey asked, standing up. "This is Melissa, mine and Kat's third musketeer." Paisley explained. "I'm Mikey, nice to meet you Melissa." Mikey said shaking her hand. We all sat back down and I asked a serious question. "So Melissa, I'm getting married-" I began. "TO WHO?!" Melissa yelled jumping up and slamming her hands on the table. "Frank...." I said. "OMG NO WAY! You're marrying a famous rock star!" She squealed, jumping up and down. "Yes and I was wondering if you'd be my bridesmaid." I asked her, laughing at her expression. "UM YEAH!" She said prancing around the lobby like an idiot.

"So, do you want to be a bridesmaid for my wedding too?" Paisley asked Melissa. "YOU TOO?!" Melissa yelled, hugging Paisley in a death grip. "Yeah..." Paisley said, gasping for air. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU MARRYING?!" Melissa said like a hyper five year old. "Gerard..." Paisley said, gripping Gerard's hand. "Well for one, yes I want to be a bridesmaid. And two, good luck to you both." After MooMoo said two, she turned to Gerard and Frank. "Very funny Melissa." I said, laughing.

-Next day, after lunch-

We walked back to the tour bus and asked Melissa her plans. "Well, I just got dumped by Justin, and he kicked me out of the house, so I was going to live in that hotel." She said as if she was discussing the news. I saw Mikey flash the smallest smile, and he regained his normal poker face. "LIVE WITH US!" Me and Paisley screamed. We discussed it with the guys and they said yes! We decided to go to my house and pack to go on tour. Melissa threw her things on the bus and sped to the house. I packed almost everything I owned and chucked it on the bus. We left the beds behind, obviously. I called Paisley and Melissa back into the house as I remembered something very important.

They boys followed us inside and us girls walked into the kitchen. I jumped on the kitchen counter and opened a cabinet. The guys walked in complaining they were hungry, so I told them to look in the fridge and freezer. In the cabinet I had open, it had a false back. I knocked it over, climbed in the cabinet, and through the opening. Paisley and Melissa followed me. All this time, the guys weren't paying us any attention, looking for food. I replaced the back of the cabinet and crawled farther back into the secret room. I heard all noise in the kitchen stop, and who I thought was Mikey, mumble. "F***ing ninjas..."

This made all three of us giggle and crawl farther away from the boys. I grabbed a box in the corner of the small room. I handed Melissa and Paisley a smaller box from inside the other box, and grabbed one for myself. NEW CAT EYE CONTACTS I HAD BEEN SAVING! And they glow in he dark!!! I got the jaguar ones, Paisley got the purple ones, and Moo Moo got the green ones. I stuffed the small box in my pocket and looked into the bigger box once more. I was slightly startled when I saw this mask. The pig mask from Saw! I slid it on and crept up to the false back of the cabinet. Paisley and Moo Moo followed and turned their camera phones on to capture this wonderful moment.

I heard the guys arguing about where we were. I couldn't tell who was saying what. "I swear to you Bob, they were right there, and POOF they're gone!" "Whatever, just look in the cabinet for food." "Fine!" I heard the cabinet door open, and I quickly pushed the false back down, and stuck my head out. I screamed at the same time my head went out the false back and into the cabinet space. Mikey screamed and fell backwards, landing on Frank who wasn't paying any attention to him, or me for that matter. Frank yelled as I replaced the false back. "DUDE WHAT THE H*** WAS THAT FOR?!" "Pigface, in, the cabinet." Mikey breathed, curling into a ball on the floor. Frank yanked the door open only to find nothing resembling a pig.

Mikey hopped up and swung the cabinet door open, while no one was watching, only be met with Pigface again. "What the f***?" He said, slamming the cabinet. I replaced the back and took the mask off. I giggled and opened the false back only to be met face to face with Frank. I tackled him, diving out of the cabinet. "HOLY S***!!" He hollered, and landed on his back. I kissed him on the cheek and laughed. I rolled off of him, and saw the rest of the guys staring at the cabinet in wonder. "I'm scared of what will tackle m-" Ray was cut off by Gerard screaming. Paisley had tackled him flat on his butt. "Rawr." She whispered in his ear. Moo Moo just casually climbed out of the cabinet and sat cross legged on the counter. "Narnia moment?" Bob said. We all laughed except for Mikey. "I wanna go to Narnia too!" Mikey screamed and made a flying leap onto the counter. He then disappeared into the cabinet. "Cool!" Mikey said from behind the cabinet. "Hate to interrupt, but our manager said the tour has been postponed for a few months because of weather and our weddings." Frank said closing his phone. "WHAT?!" We heard from behind the cabinet, followed by a loud thump. The thump was then followed by Mikey falling out of the cabinet, faceplanting the counter top, and finally landing a faceplant on the floor. "Nevermind." He mumbled.

-Around 2 months later (after both weddings and honeymoons)-

(At this point, Moo Moo and Mikey are dating.)

I rolled over around 9 in the morning to see Melissa and Mikey laying beside mine and Frank's bed. They were watching Saw (1). I swung my feet over the bed's edge and immediately felt nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. I yanked my hair back with one hand and proceeded to vomit violently into the toilet. I stood up on shaky legs and rinsed my mouth out. I flushed the toilet and coughed, gross. I hobbled back to the bedroom. Frank was sitting on the edge of the bed, yawning. "You okay babe?" he asked with tiredness lacing his voice. "I think I may have the beginning of the flu or something." I mumbled. Mikey was face down snoring in a pillow on the the floor. Moo Moo rested right beside him. "Let's leave them for a while." I said, and pulled Frank off the bed. We met Paisley walking out of the bathroom I previously puked in. "I'm sure I have the flu or something." She sighed, looking pale. "Me too." I growled.