Chapter 4

There were five sets of footsteps this time,the door creaked open and I shut my eyes. I heard Mikey say, " Dudes, I told you she sleeps like a cat.... It's actually kind of cute. But I think she has one eye open, that's cool but a little creepy." I heard a thump and guessed one of them punched his arm. Mikey mumbled, "MMMFFF!"

Ray said, "I wonder if that's why they call her Kat."

They all went, "hhhhmmmm"

I moved slightly and stretched my back and legs. They all tiptoed down the stairs back to the living room. I walked down stairs and said "Hey, what have you guys been up to?"

At the same time they all said, "Nothing"

I sat at the table and said, "It'll take a while for us to get to know each other, so we might as well start now."

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

It's been wonderful, we've gotten to know each other really well. The time came to get my stitches taken out. We rented a car and drove to the hospital. They took my stitches out and I looked beautiful! With a little bit of concealer, the scars are barely noticeable. We picked up some pizza on the way home.

We got to the house and set the pizza on the table. I went to take a shower and change clothes. When I came back, they were all munching on the pizza. Bob looked up and said to me with a mouth full of pizza, "What do you wanna do tomorrow, Kat?"

I sat down and thought a moment. "I don't really know... But, I have a question for all of you."

Gerard looked up from his pizza and said, "What is it?

"Remember the first day we met?" I asked.

"Yeah" they all said together.

"Well, I heard ya'll notice how I sleep... Heheh." I giggled.

Mikey let out a small laugh while Frank and Gerard giggled. They have the cutest giggles! I thought carefully about what I was going to say next.

"Do you really think it's cute?" I asked with a smile.

Frank broke into a smile. ( I can only describe it as :D ) "It made me want to scratch behind your ears and pet your hair!" He kinda of bounced around in his chair when he said that! He was the cutest guy I've ever seen! Of course I didn't say that.....

Everyone was giving Frank a funny look. Bob looked back to me and said, "Okaaay.... It was cute though. Thanks for not going all fangirl on us too."

I looked to all of them and almost exploded from my fangirlness. I giggled a "You're welcome! It's the least I can do for you guys! We should celebrate! Oh one more thing...."

Ray looked over to me and said, "Yeeeesss?"

I gave him the puppy dog/cat eyes. "Can I invite one friend to live with us?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Will they say yes? No? Guess you'll have to read on to find out! >:) I know, I'm evil..... Well sorry if this story is too epic, I was listening to mission impossible and the Rocky IV soundtrack when I wrote it. I'll update soon but, ya know..... school and all......homework...... twirling...... >:P