Chapter 10 - MAKEOVER!!

I grabbed Frank's wrist as he leaned in to kiss me. I ran up the stairs yelling, "MAKEOVER TIME!". He looked to me when we got to the bathroom, and said, "OOOOHHHH GUUURRRLLL, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!"

I giggled and picked up some blonde hair coloring. His eyes went huge. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes and he finally said okay. I died the sides of his hair blonde and cut it kind of like a mohawk. I left the laid down, flipped out, mohawk part black. I heard him say once when I cut his hair, "You had better make out with me after this." "Maybe..." I replied after that. I put red eyeshadow on his eyelids and undereye. Frank tried to look in the mirror but I cut him off with a song reference. "Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the both of us." He gave a little growl but I just laughed it off. I took my eyeliner and put big X's from right over his eyebrows, across them, across his eyelids, and down to the top of his cheek bones.

I took one last glance and said, "Okay, you can look now." He whirled around and gasped. He looked back to me and said, "IT'S PERFECT!" "It's not done yet!" I said and lead him to my room. I picked up one of his white shirts and threw it at him. He slipped it on and I handed him black pants. He put those on and I just giggled as I got another idea. I dug out a plain red tie and a red fingerless glove. He put those on, but had some troubles with the tie. I hopped over to my closet and pulled out the bulletproof vest I got after "dad" shot the radio. He slid it on and I yelled "PERFECT! DONE!" 

We sat on the bed an started making out again. I guess we fell asleep because we woke up when everyone came in and slammed the door laughing. I rolled out of bed and hit the floor with a thump. I heard a muffled snort/laugh from Frank. I looked down to realize I was wearing his shirt. ONLY his shirt.... "WE DIDN'T?!" Frank whisper/screamed. "I think we did!!!!!!" I screamed softly. "It'll be okay Kat! I love you." He replied looking at my shocked expression. "I love you too." I said truthfully, tears threatening to fall. I wiped my tears, deep in thought. Frank turned over, his back to me.

I ran over to the door and locked it. Frank turned back over and I noticed his makeup was slightly smuged, but he totally rocked it. I flopped on the opposite side of the bed, popping Frank off into the floor. He growled and stood up. He looked down then ran to get his clothes on. I giggled quietly and got dressed into very small butt shorts and a hot pink tank top. Frank looked me over and, staring at my shorts, said "OOOOOHHHHH....." He skipped to me and slapped my butt. "FRANK!!!" I squealed, hitting him across the chest. I fixed his makeup to look brand new. He giggled and made faces into the mirror.

I told him to stay behind me while I thundered down the stairs. "Who's ready to meet the new Frank Iero?!" I yelled when I got to the bottom. Everybody yelled, "ME!" I yelled up the stairs for Frank, and he slowly walked to the bottom of the stairs.

Everyone gasped and stared.Then they started cheering and yelling they loved it! Then a thought just so happen to pop into my mind. "Ya'll weren't gone very long... What happened?" I questioned them.

Paisly took a deep breath and began, "Well, we got bored and didn't really need to buy anything. So I got some pennies, and glued them heads up on the floor. I counted how many people tried to pick them up. I went and looked for Mikey and he was in the garden center, on top of those really high shelves. Him and Gerard were singing Christmas carols at the top of their lungs." Mikey and Gerard looked at each other and had a total high five/laugh moment. "Anyway, I left to look for Bob and Ray, and, well, I did find them. They were having a race around the store in the electric scooters. Soon, we all joined in. I won! But then, the manager came over and told us to leave......"

I fell backwards from laughing so hard, the guys were high-fiving each other, and Paisly had to help me stand back up. We all giggled and went to sit in the kitchen. "Oh my God." Paisly said with wide eyes. "What?" We all asked confused. "The reality of everything just hit me. Me and Gerard Way are in love. You and Frank Iero are in love, and the best band in the universe is living in your house!!!! We didn't even have to use our plan-" I jumped across the table and put my hand over her mouth.

"SSSHHHHH!! YOU'LL FREAK THEM OUT!" I whisper screamed.

"What was that plan?" Frank said with an evil grin. I knew where this was going.

"Okay so, when me and Paisly were younger, we fought over ya'll with the epic power of dibbs. Yes, dibbs. We were like 14 okay? Anyway, she called Frank so I called Gerard and the rest of ya'll to tick her off. But then I realized I was in love with you, Frank." Frank did the "yesssss" thing with his arm and shuffled his feet. "Anyways.... We got into an argument about who we should get to keep. I finally got the idea to call dibbs to being Frank's girlfriend/wife. She got really angry and wouldn't talk to me for hours. I downloaded some pictures of Gerard and showed them to her. She started to realize she was in love with him."

Gerard did a kitty smile, and giggled. "Then, we fell so deep in love, we started saving every little bit of money we got. I had made plans to move to New Jersey, Belleville to be exact. We had made up the plan to strictly wait for you to come home, do a show, or just visit. Then we'd carry on with stage two, Get Frank and Gerard To Marry Us and Live Happily Ever After." I had just laid out my entire plan.

"Oh my God, the power of dibbs is real......" Mikey said, his eyes getting bigger with every word.

"ROFLCOPTER YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!!!" Paisly yelled, howling with laughter.

"No more rides on the roflcopter! This was serious, we had our bags packed and everything. I had also planned to get every single one of your tattoos." I said poking Frank on the nose. But, they all exploded into laughter. I couldn't help but laugh too.

"I love you so freaking much." Frank said leaning over to me.

"I love you too." I said leaning across the table for a kiss. He returned the kiss without hesitation.

"AAAWWWWW!" I heard everyone say all together.

Then the realization hit me too.....

________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter will introduce a new character, I don't care if you hate her. I need to blow off some steam from the drama. (from me and her at school.) GOD THIS ALPHA B**** THINKS SHE'S GOD D*** QUEEN OF EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD!!!! >:( AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! -punches table-