Chapter 7 - Hangovers

The party was going great and everyone was drinking too. I think Paisly and Gerard drank the most though. We were all dancing and having a blast. I even got to dance with Frank! We all were passed out by 4:00 in the morning. I woke up with my head on someone's chest. I looked sleepily up to see who I was laying on. It was Frank! We were leaned up against the wall, since the furniture was still in the kitchen and everywhere but the living room. Hoping this moment would last forever, I snuggled back to Frank.

"I know you're awake." He said with his eyes still closed.

I immediately jumped up, almost stepping on Ray, who was passed out in front of us. I felt my cheeks get red, really quick.

"I never said I didn't like it." Frank said, with his eyes still closed. He pulled me back to him in a hug. I successfully resisted the urge to kiss him.

I stood up and took his hand with me. "Come on Frank, I've got an idea!"

He grunted and stood up. He looked at me and said, "What are we doing?"

I smiled and replied, "Just follow me, quietly."

We tiptoed up the stairs into the storage room. I dug through a box for a minute. I finally came to what I was looking for, two air horns. Frank gave me an evil smile. We thundered and stomped down the stairs blasting the air horns. We shouted and stomped until everyone was awake.

"MORNING MOTHERF***ERS!!!" Frank yelled at the top of lungs.

Everyone gave us a "WTF?!" look. Paisly was still passed out on Gerard like I was with Frank. I went over to her and yelled her name. "Paisly, Paisly, PAISLY!!!"

She jumped and yelled, "I'm awake!" She looked around and finally realized who she was laying on. She hopped up and ran to the bathroom. I guessed she was still sick from the drinking.

"GAAAAAHH! WHAT TIME IS IT?!?" Yelled Mikey, still leaned up against the TV case.

"Noon-thirty." Frank said with a childish smile.

Everybody groaned, "UUUUGGGHHH....."

"Who's hungry and/or thirsty?!" I said/yelled.

"MEEEE!" Everyone yelled at the same time.

I skipped to the kitchen and started scrambling eggs and making coffee. When I got finished setting the table, the guys and Paisly skipped happily to the kitchen. Frank hopped over to Gerard and kissed him slightly on the lips. Gerard went on like nothing ever happened. Me and Paisly looked at each other and said at the exact same time, "FRERARD MOMENT!"

While we were eating, Frank looked at me and asked, "Can I talk to you upstairs?"

I looked at him nervously and answered, "Okay..."

He took my hand and led me upstairs."Okay Kat, there's something I need to ask you."

"What is it Frank?" I asked staring deep into his eyes.

He tooked a deep breath and continued, " Will you be my girlfriend?"

________________________________________________________________________________

OOOH A CLIFFHANGER! THAT'S RIGHT, I WENT THERE!!! -snaps fingers- Anyway.... I just uploaded 4 new chapters, be happy... COMMENT, VOTE, LIKE IT, DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN READ IT!!!!!!!