Chapter 5 - Meeting Paisly

They all huddled into a group and discussed their answer. I guess this was serious to them. Frank said, "One, two, three, BREAK!"

Gerard whirled around to me smiling, "Sure, as long as they don't go all fangirl mode on us.... Actually it would only be you two, soooo.... it's okay if you go all fangirl."

I started to run and hug them. I jumped up and ran up the stairs to grab my phone. I dialed my best friend Paisly's number. "Heeellloooo?" She sang as she answered the phone.

I nearly yelled into my cell phone, "OH MY GOD GUESS WHO IS INVITING YOU OVER TO MY HOUSE!!!"

"You?" She answered sarcastically.

 I yelled back thumping down the two flights of stairs, "NO!!! WAY BETTER!!! HERE'S A HINT, THEY ARE THE BEST BAND EVER!!!" I put the phone on speaker and threw it on the kitchen table. I motioned the guys to be quiet and then I sat down.

Paisly said excitedly, "OH MY GOD MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE????!?!?!..... Waaaiiit a minute, prove it!"

I said, "Fine, go on guys, prove it."

"Hiya" They all said together.

Paisly didn't seem convinced, " You probably just got that off the computer.... You're lying... if you wanted me to come over you could have just asked me. I'll be over in 5 minutes."

Before I could say anything more, her phone clicked off. I seemed a little disappointed she didn't believe me. But then Bob interrupted my thoughts,

"We were about to celebrate?"

"Yeah!" All six of us said, breaking out in grins.

I got out a spare radio from the hall closet, since my so-called dad killed the other one. I picked up the remote to the lights in the living room. I hit the "rainbow strobe" button. The side lights came on and the main lights too. I skipped over to the table and moved it to the kitchen. Everyone else got the idea and stared moving everything, until the living room was bare.

I looked at them and said with a smile, "Do ya'll drink?"

They all yelled at the same time, "Heck yeah!"

I asked Ray to help me carry all the glass bottles of  "adult" drinks. I laid them on the kitchen table and thanked Ray. I went back to the living room where I hit the on button for the lights. Sure enough all nine were blinking rainbow colors. I clicked the radio on and "Party Rock Anthem" came on by, LMFAO. We all started headbanging and bouncing around. Then I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and stepped out on the front porch. It was obviously Paisly. She set her bag on the floor and hugged me. I looked her straight into her cat eyes and said, "I swear to God if you tell anyone I'll beat your face in with your own eyeliner pencil."

Before she could say anything I dragged her through the front door. I clicked the lights back to normal and turned the radio off. I said with the biggest grin ever, "Guys this is Paisly, my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Paisly, you know who they are."