Part 35

I had 2 missed calls from Tom when I got off the plane. I was still upset after what happened in Ibiza that I didn't bother listening to the voicemail. I grabbed my things and headed for the car park. It felt right to be back in Ireland. Back to normal.

Kumar greeted me as I made my way to the car. Grabbing my lugage after hugging me tightly into his chest. "I've missed you Ash!" he said kissing the top of my head. "I missed you too." I said softly into his chest. "Come on, let's get you home!" he said opening the car door.

Driving past the town brought back memories from when I was a kid. I felt a tear stream down my face but I wiped it away. I wanted to be happy!

- 3 months later -

Things were back to normal, I was working back in the arena like I used to an I was with Kumar almost 24/7. I moved out from my mums and got a flat with a girl called Alex who worked with me.

I sat on the sofa with Alex and Kumar watching KOKOpop, when The Wanted came on. I watched as they sung lightening and danced in perfect formation. Siva hadn't spoken to me since I left and Jay had tried to speak to me but I didn't want to bear his voice. It always upset me and before I knew it I would be in tears collapsed on the floor. I spoke to Tom most days and Max and Nath once a week but they were busy with their radio tours and signings so everything became a drift between us all.

The boys had stopped singing and the presenter was now asking them questions. "I heard you were on holiday in Ibiza a couple months ago, how was that?" they boys all smile politly before asnwering individually. I watched as they passed a mic to Jay, "a lot of memories were made there." He said before handing the mic to Siva, "best time of our lives!" he smiled as all the boys nodded and replied with 'yeah'.

Kumar put his arm around my and pulled me closer to him. He could tell I was about to cry so his pulled me into his chest and kissed my lips softly. Kumar knew I had feelings for both Jay and Siva still but he also knew that I wanted to forget about it. To restart my relationship with him again instead. It worked. As he kissed me everything I wasfeeling inside for Jay and Siva disappeared. Everything was back to normal and I wouldn't have to worry about fans or tours or cd signings ever again!

THE END of book 1