Part 33

The night continued to go slowly and I started to get bored of the dancing, shots, dancing, tolliet break cycle so I headed outside for some fresh air. I didn't bother telling everyone where I was going, they were all having a good time and I didn't want to be a killjoy!

I stood just outside the club, yet it was almost silent. There was not evidence that there was music blasting behind the walls I leaned against. I noticed there were still a few people queing to get in, especially a large group of girls wearing, well it didn't even look like they were wearing anything. I know you come on holiday to have fun but you don't go on holiday to dress as prostitues!

I started to feel lonely so I headed back inside to see what was going on. As I made my way back to the table I saw that both Nathan and Laura had disappeared. Typical, I thought to myself. I could probably guess where they were and what they were doing but I didn't care. Atleast my best friend was having fun. I glanced over to the bar where I saw Siva chatting to Max whilst ordering the next round.

I turned to Tom and Jay who were on yet another round of shots. I watched as Toms glass slamed onto the table first! "YES! Get in there! You got owned Bird!" Tom mocked in his slurred drunken voice.

We all sat around the table as Max pushed some shots towards me. "you must be joking! Are you planning on. Caring me out cause if I continue to drink like both Jay and Tom you're gonna have to!" I said laughing at him but I resisted and took the drink.

After 5 minuets of staring at my phone to try and find out the time I gave in and decided it was time to go back and everybody else agreed! We had two cars so Max, Tom, Siva, Jay and I clambered into the back of one and left the other for Laura and Nathan who were both still in the club somewhere.

Max went straight upstairs and Jay followed him. Both me and Siva went to the kitchen and Tom found his way to the lounge where he plonked himself on a long, and what looked comfy, sofa.

I sat up on the work top with a glass of water beside me as I casually started to nod off to sleep. "Right that's it come on you! Time for bed!" Siva said carrying ne down from the kitchen work top and into his arms. Just as my feet touched the floor I heard the door slam which instantly opened my eyes wide awake. Siva stared at me in confusion. Seconds after the slaming of the door Laura ran into the kitchen with tears flooding down her face. "Laura what's wrong? What's happened?" I asked her reaching my arms out to comfort her, and snapping out of my drunken state.

I couldn't quite make out her words as she was sobbing inti my shoulder. A lifted her head up to look at her, "calm down and tell me what happened!" I said looking at her. Siva placed a glass of water next to her and stood back to let me deal with things. "Nathan," she muttered, "what about Nath?" Siv asked trying to be helpful and caring. "he cheated on me! He had sex with this slutty blonde girl!" she said before bursting back out into tears. I hugged her tightly and glanced over at Siva who was shell shocked! "Look Laura, I'm sue everything us going to be alright! Come on we need to get you to bed!" I said pulling her away and wiping the running make up off her cheeks. "But Ash I can't go near him!" she said sniffling, "can I sleep in your room?" she asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I couldn't exactly say no and let her sleep in the same room as her boyfriend who had just cheated on her! So I let her into my room and explained the situation to Jay, who then imidetly started comforting Laura.

I left her to fall asleep and grabbed some of my things before heading to where Laura and Nath were meant to be sleeping. "I doubt Nathan will come back tonigt after what's happened!" Siva said sitting on the bed with me, "if he does he will crash downstairs most likely!" he continued.

I was so tired I could hardly open my eyes so I ended up falling asleep with my head against Sivas chest during mid convosation. I didn't really mind, infact neither did he! It felt nice. Perfect in a way and comforting. It felt natural. It was just right!

-------------------------

sorry it's taken so long

book 1 will be finishing soon :)

please fan vote and comment :)